for The Falconer's Bird

7/15/2003 c1 josh pieczynski
I must say karin, after all the poetry i have written and read that that had to be one nice poem. It may not rhyme but who cares, it does not need to. you should write more. :)

xDonny Nox

President Of W.N.I
3/1/2003 c1 13Mageling
Very cool.
10/25/2002 c1 7Karma50
*claps* That's good! Thanx for your review on my g-pig story, if you liked that then I reccomend 'Saying Goodbye' and then 'Three guinea pigs and a cat' in that order, that's the order the series goes. :o)
9/4/2002 c1 3Tiffany Kremer
I'm gonna tell you first hand that reviewing poetry isn't one of my stronger points. It's much harder than reviewing stories...espeically poetry that has emotions, feelings, personal experiences, etc. But this...it's fantasy right? Yes, no, maybe so? Hehe.

Anyway, wonderful job! I love the story you tell about the Falconer's bird, the feelings it feels, everything. You did a lovley job. Your choice of words are nice. It sounds very grown up, unlike a lot of my poetry (which I don't write anymore, hehe) that sounds a little...childish?

Again, great! Also, thank you for reviewing my story 'Tortured Agony'. I really appreciated it.
5/11/2002 c1 sushimaster
Hmmmmm.I like! very interesting veiwpoint, of the bird.