for Life

12/16/2003 c2 52Will Klemm
Gina's description of short blonde girl with too much makeup summed up a lot of the girls i went to school with.
The chapter does help build up the story. Hoping there will be more of a story to this.
12/16/2003 c1 Will Klemm
Thanks again to for reviewing my poetry. You should email me sometime (the addy is on my profile)
Hmm... seems like this story is slightly based on your real life eh? Cept the car crash. That was an un expected thing to happen in the first chapter. I'm rather enjoying this story. Keep up the good work!
9/6/2002 c1 Tony
Looks good! Keep it up, practice practice practice! I'd love to read anything else you come up with =)
9/3/2002 c1 JackSander
Jamie,

I kinda hate your guts right now. You've sent me here, I started reading this story, I like it lots, and suddenly it stops :( I wanna read more of it! It's written in a very nice style, although I think the dialogue could do with a little bit less carriage returns, for ease of reading. You have a great gift for writing, keep up the great work, and let me know when chapter 3 has arrived!

==Jack/Sander==
5/21/2002 c2 19Hyperly Genetic
Awwww! That was such a totaly cute chapter! I hope you write more soon^_^ I love this fic! Oh, and I added you to my fav author list, I don't think I told you yet^^ Well I'll write more to my fic soon, and I'm working on this new on, and the characters names are the same. Well Great job^_^ Let me know when you update^_^
5/7/2002 c1 tsu
hey, keep going, please?
5/7/2002 c1 Hyperly Genetic
Hey girl! This is sooooooooo good! YOu have to continue! The story is great^_^ Good cliff - hanger! Hey I never knew we were both 13, lol, I just read your profile^^ Well anyways great job, I do hope you write more^_^