for Mute

5/10/2003 c1 flamegrrl
Oh WOW! You've just encapsulated every damn thought i ever had about how disenfranchised i felt with the people around me once. Consequently i now live with cats but hey... That was beautiful.
1/20/2003 c1 141E. Gao
it's a winter scene. ("muted wonderland," I always refer to it.)

*insert shameless self-advertising* I'd really like your opinion.

I like the colloquialisms you use; they really add to the effect.

~EG
10/16/2002 c1 50ScarletDreamer
that was a really interesting poem :)

~*ScarletDreamer
8/12/2002 c1 53Aviendha19
(the usual chorus of This is cool, this is so great, you have such talent, blah blah blah) i just wish i could tell you, how great youre stuff is without being trite. maybe in french-ah but im not kidding at all you should, i dunno, write a book, or some such idiocy
8/7/2002 c1 11unexpected source
its pure staccat o

oh and hopkins is incredible.

kai
7/18/2002 c1 marguerite
Hmm. i like "the attitude rack". this poem's a little different than other poems called "mute". i believe i like this.
6/1/2002 c1 34miss meaningeverythingtome
wow. I adore it. :) Keep up the good work while I go review your other stuff.
5/24/2002 c1 113tarnished oversoul
and again the beautiful anti-scoiety and pessimistic truths i know and love! I love the frankness that you write with- this poem is so awesome! "page 63 of "The Opinions You're Supposed to Have" " you are so good at hate- it's lovely!

TO
5/11/2002 c1 4Forgotten One
Hey, I liked this poem alot. I find it

reflects how so many people think. The

whole "rebellion by the book" thing.

By the way, you wrote a review of my novel

but I couldn't reply to your email (since

you didn't leave one) so I wrote here. It

was originally supposed to be a movie, and

your the first person who pointed it out.

I was going to make a script instead, but

I wouldn't have been able to do so many

descriptions, so I made a novel that could

easily (i hope) be turned into a script.

Later (sorry this is so long)
5/10/2002 c1 4Spyre
This is incredible. The offbeat pacing and imagery... as ever, enticing, entrancing... Very gritty and close to our social home.

as ever:

s p y r e
5/9/2002 c1 Paradoxical Goddess
*laughs* Now this is some original stuff. I like the ending line and "page 63..."
5/8/2002 c1 22Gevo
this is good. hopefully not true. okay, so it's true. no reason to be depressed. at least the sky is another shade of grey than yesterday. :)
5/8/2002 c1 17Jade6
true but depressing... well done... I really like some of your lines... like *straight off the attitude rack* right up to *see index for more* ... I really like those three lines... Nicely done! =)