for Thee Shall Be Cast Down

12/22/2004 c1 108Kirona of the skies
Hm...this poem is pretty good, but you get your old english wrong a few times. For instance, the line "Never can thee escape, with me thou always be" should be "Never canst thou escape, with me thou always shalt be". But other than that, this is really good. Woohoo! ^_^
11/26/2002 c1 94Glowing Embers
one of my favorite ones you've written. Goddess you have talent. I want MORE ANGST POETRY!
11/13/2002 c1 Guest
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL KEEP IT UP AND I LOVE YOUR NAME BECUASE THATS MY NAME...
10/24/2002 c1 White Demon
u know, ur really gonna make me cry! could u pleze tell me why these are so sad?
10/10/2002 c1 EEK
Angsty...
9/14/2002 c1 LilShortyFairie
Hello! Great poetry, I really like Thee Shall Be Cast Down poem of yours. Very nice. I am sorta of a gloomy person so I like that. Keep up your great poetry! :)

~*Julie*~
5/13/2002 c1 64not sure yet
wow, this one is good to, just so you know, dont change it though since im such a nag i gotta say it, but gramatically correct, gah! cant even spell it, but anyhoozles, as i was saying that for the last line it should be Thou shall be cast down, not Thee shall be cast down, if you wanna be all correct, but since i never am and i really cant judge you either, besides thee sounds pretty kool there, anyhoozles, i like the poem!
5/10/2002 c1 6alannapurple
do you mean 'original *sin*'? cuase it says 'in' and i'm just curious...

kewl... i *LOVE* all the thees and thoughs and thinkest and whatnot. its very very kewl. i also lack the silence and the rain. no offense, but it *was* getting kinda old. ok, laters!

RaWcK oN