for Shallow

9/21/2004 c1 3Chris DelMecha
I really liked the theme.
4/19/2004 c1 15poser
Yeah. This kinda inspired me to write this song I'm just posting called Tasteless Nature. Check it out. Great job.
4/13/2004 c1 Psycho Moon
I love this poem... it reminds me of the girls at my school SO much. I knew it wasn't just me... I knew someone else out there had to notice how fake girls are... THANK YOU!
3/23/2004 c1 164outruntheavalanche
Oh I really like this :)
3/17/2004 c1 SerenityDevil
I love this!It's amazing how well you captured what most people talk about n how they really do have very little of a soul.
-Ariana
3/6/2004 c1 24katmonkey
Brilliant! Well done!
*lime-girl*
3/3/2004 c1 16NurseDelilah
yay! now see? this was REALLY good! ~awe~ *claps* i like our choice of words and ur formatting is better tto *tackles* good job!
3/1/2004 c1 136Fox May
Wow.
I love it.
And it's very ture.
I think your peom is excellent and the format is niffty fun.
Fox May
1/31/2003 c1 OtherPerson
I think that's really good. DEATH TO PREPS! *cough.* escuse me.
9/10/2002 c1 8Captain Swoots
Very nice writing. Great word choice. Nice approach to the subject. You make a great poet.
7/28/2002 c1 20Thirteenth Nightengale
I LOVE THIS. Looove it. It's the truth of what life contains. Keep it up, darling! This one, and Crush, are wonderful works of art.
5/13/2002 c1 Guest
Lovely ending towards an enlightening view on your chosen topic. There are some people in this world who live a false life behind the mask of make-up that they wear, but no matter how much they put on they will never hide the frown on their faces or the despair settled deeply within their heart. I advise people to read this; it offers a very interesting view on a topic that all can relate to. Well done my friend :)