for Dead or just Unfeeling?

6/12/2003 c1 139Gauy
The title remind me of my poem 'Lost or Just Mislead.' But, it's about a whole different subject. Anyway, I feel like that sometimes, mostly when I'm with family... but I don't spend much time with them ... our interests have split
10/14/2002 c1 5The Crazy Cricket
This poem is really sad...But it's good! Keep on writing!
9/19/2002 c1 Rose Dark Thorn
This is a very moving piecec I must say. I felt like that when I was younger as well. I still have a hard time showing emotions though. Until I found something that made it easier. Great poem. I think this is very interesting. It make you think if you know what I mean. I like the rhyme sceme as well.
5/20/2002 c1 17Jade6
Nicely done... some interesting use of rhyming... great job! =)
5/15/2002 c1 9Arbobug2
wow...!

that was very powerful, and true.

two thumbs way up!
5/14/2002 c1 12Daredee
u no i luv it!

its very deep..and means something.

i like the story told by this poem

(i m using the story in my english assignment)
5/13/2002 c1 101seared flesh
really good job...i love the last line! i know the feeling...wishing you could feel when you're so cold that nothing matters anymore and everything and everyone becomes a blur...I LUV this poem!
5/13/2002 c1 53Impressionist
not bad...just a comment...maybe a pet peeve or something, but ener abbreviate words in a poem as you would in a casual email. (such as "u" instead of "you") it completely ruins the pome, because it sends you back into the real world. it also somewhat staunches the flow of the poem. other than that, I'm impressed. good job for a youngster. ;)
5/12/2002 c1 40TK Styles
Nice poem, I like some of the rhymes. I don't think it's any weirder than my "Four Horsemen" poem. Thanks for the reviews. Keep up the good work and I await your next work. You have a whole lot of potential :). Peace.
5/11/2002 c1 20midnights shadow
Very good poem. But...I hope you really don't want to be dead. Most things get better, or at least bearable with time...