for As it Was

10/11/2001 c1 catallae
I liked your story very much. the tension between the narrative and unknown and expected horror is really good. the ending feels a bit anticlimactic, but in a cool Kafkian way. this story really worked.
6/23/2001 c1 29The Deacon
I am inspired.
6/16/2001 c1 Elwing Alcyone
Oooooooooh! Scary! That gave me chills. It was a bit short, but I really liked it. Nice one.
6/1/2001 c1 Alias5
Wow. It's hard to develop a character in that short of a time. Cool!
5/13/2001 c1 Star Knight Miranda
*grins* Cool
4/15/2001 c1 English Rose
That's pretty cool - definitely not like anything else I've read on FanFition.Net. Very interesting, I'll look out for your other stories.
2/20/2001 c1 4Unicraze
Dudeness. That's a very well-written flash (though there are a few superfluous words). It really made me think. And I love the repitition of "As it was," -I think that really adds something to it.
1/1/2001 c1 megan
hehehe...i believe that i would be rather upset also to find someone was messing with my abandoned cadaver.
10/31/2000 c1 2Comrade
I can say with all confidence, booyah. Booyah. This was a cool flash, and I can tell you're a skilled writer. As soon as I pondered the ironic statement for a second, I got that he was a mortitioner, but the twist at the end really made me laugh. The strangest thing is that I think I have read a similar piece before. Wierd.
9/21/2000 c1 Aardwulf
Woo, spooky. I'm amazed that you managed to set up a situation and character so succinctly; the story is both morbid and somehow amusing. Nice job!
9/21/2000 c1 alphabet
Creepy! Still, I really liked it. I really enjoy your writing style, so it was interesting. I liked the character development in just a few paragraphs. I think you did a really good job on this. (Do you think I used "really" enough?)