for i wish i could show

6/12/2003 c1 139Gauy
Another me... but there is one person who I can't help but open up to...
10/14/2002 c1 5The Crazy Cricket
I was like that for awhile...But I got over it. Awesome poem! More! More! More!
10/7/2002 c1 1Keriana Williams
Awwww! How sad...Great poem tho...Sad...But sweet...
9/19/2002 c1 Rose Dark Thorn
This is sad. You know, I think you should really try to show love to your father. You don't know how much it hurts a parents to feel unloved. I've been though it. Of course, my dad's nothing but an alcoholic to me. I don't have a relationship with him and probably never will. I think you should really cherish everything you've got and really feel lucky, and at least try to show a bit. Believe me, I completely understand where you're coming from. Been there, done that, regretted it completely. This poem really shows affection. I thikn, you put a lot of affection in your writings, because you don't know if you can show it any other way. This is what I think. I'm only guessing here. I liked it anyway. Never give up writing, writing seems like its really important for you, especially since you describe that you can't show emotions to people, but you show them magnificantly in your writing. I think this is a step for you. One day, you might be able to open up just a little more.
7/23/2002 c1 2Della C
being able to show emotions was something I, personally, was never good at. I'm still not, even now. It always feels fake... this poem struck home pretty well.
5/20/2002 c1 124Penumbra
I love this poem! When I read I started to cry...but the message also made me smile. I guess we should tell all the people we love how much they mean to us before it's too late, huh? Anyway,this poem is really inspirational! Never stop writing!
5/20/2002 c1 17Jade6
Great work and a powerful poem! =)
5/19/2002 c1 12Daredee
u know this is so like me...unless i really know i can trust someone, i don't tell them how i feel (2 afraif of getting hurt)

ur writing stuff everyone can relate 2 (read ur reviews)

i luv this (just like everything else u write)
5/16/2002 c1 40TK Styles
Sweet poem. I'm a very closed person too and the way I express myself is through poetry. A very touching piece. I wish you and you dad well. Peace.
5/15/2002 c1 9Arbobug2
very...Very..good. I feel sometimes this way with my father. The emotion is well coveyed and touches all the right places in the heart.

Way to go. :)

Arbobug2
5/15/2002 c1 14reveileb maerdyad
why not show this to your dad?

this is very sad, real and touching, but i sorta relate since i'm a closed person too and i don't show much, um...affection when i don't have to.