for I'm suffering and no one sees

1/26/2005 c1 Guest
intense. too many words, too typical.
5/12/2003 c1 98AwesomeIncarnate
Hmm...I really, really, liked this poem...it brought out some emotion in my cold, empty, heart, I really enjoyed it, it reminds me of how I feel everday...people always putting me down...well hopefully that will all change soon...Well keep up the good work!

~Erin~
3/22/2003 c1 25faery tragedy
Very lovely piece of art. The style is odd, but interesting, and you really personified the drama. Very nice job. I've felt like this a lot, and I'm almost positive many others have felt the same too. You are a great writer.

*Faery Tragedy
10/27/2002 c1 1Yaruna-chan
I'll give this piece of art another review.

It's good, even better the second time you read it. But it's sad, too sad to be honest.

I hope I'll c you soon nem.

*waves*
9/20/2002 c1 1p0tt3rStlk3r
Boy...that was deep!
9/20/2002 c1 Linka Kahvr
Holy shit! That's one of the best texts (?) (is that wot u would call it?) ive ever read!

its brilliant, magnificent and all da other synonyms for those words!
8/31/2002 c1 Dane W
hmmm.. Nemi uve done an outstanding job on this one, im sure alot of people feel like this too or well close to this, you admitted it and it was well written too, i think u have a great talent at writing , and well other things i already know what your talented at :

keep up the good work.

D.W
8/14/2002 c1 EDPTgirl
You just made public what alot of people don't have the guts to even admit to themselves. Woo...talk about brave, eh? Great poem, great style, it was everything anyone could ever want in a good poem. Wowza good job.
8/14/2002 c1 soulshift
this 1 is really great(i still have 2 learn how 2 make reviews).u have a real talent 4 this.ehh what's more 2 say most ppl said this already.
8/14/2002 c1 drakanor
wow...this must ruly be a masterpiece! i never such fire could come from you! the way you express ur feelings in this short story is incredible...keep up the good work...oh and i dont think it needs re-doing
8/1/2002 c1 Itadakimasu
jeez this is really really good...become an author when you grow up! i bet your books'll become a best-seller or something! XD i love angst but i can't write it so i read it!

XD

jyane!

Itadakimasu ~~!

liza w
6/24/2002 c1 VegetaGokuLover1
WOW! OMG! This is purely awesome! You write GREAT angst poems! If only I can write like you! If you wanna read my poems, my poem pen name is: darkvoidangel
6/3/2002 c1 Guest
...very good
6/2/2002 c1 Marie
Oh my... What can I say? The best poem I've ever read. And you say you can't write poems? You've got to show me more of your works. This is amazing. You use so many beautiful words...

I really hope that this is history now, 'cause I don't want you to go around and feel this way! You know what? Let's do the thing we've talked about during the Att vara konsument, you know, to the girl in the kitchen opposite ours? Not to her (well, maybe her too...) but to the person who've cost you this pain! You don't deserve it!
5/31/2002 c1 4Felix McKadden
WOW! That was an amazing piece of work. I can relate, that's the best part. (BEST! *LOL*) I mean, I'm not suicidal, but I used to be. I love how there lines are spread out, the style is brilliant. Kind of reminds me of House of Leaves, and it's a great effect. Keep it up! *gives you a triple platinum star* XD
22 Page 1 2 Next »