for World Upon Your Shoulders

9/24/2003 c1 freedman121
That was amazing! Just an amazing story... Wow. I really, really like it!
3/14/2003 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
THis is the kind of stuff that happens when you're hiding dark ugly stuff, give a chance to come out and you can kiss your sanity goodbye. This story would have described me 3 years back if given the chance. Thank God it didn't.
8/27/2002 c1 13Dr. Tamwe
This story is a beautiful statement about the power of love to overcome the darkest of human experiences... I'm dubious as to the realism of this story, but that's just 'cause I'm a cynical b*tch, and has nothing to do with your considerable talent for prose. Good work; I look forward to more complete stories from you.
7/31/2002 c1 Trudy Marazzi
its really good, very dramatic which makes the story more intensifying.

i cut myself, but not because if that. they way you describe everythign makes it very real. its very good
6/5/2002 c1 2dingbats247
that're really good! it's different a little from what i read of yours earlier (haven't been around here in months) and i think i like it better. good luck on exams. we have some, placement for high school. but they aren't too hard or long.

i got published! by creative communications. just one poem: "rememberer". i'm still pretty happy though. it's a start.

r!va
5/18/2002 c1 Leopardess1
Oh. my. God. This was ... wow. just... wow. I like it. Need I say more?
5/18/2002 c1 3Jenger
Is that why people cut themselves? Good scene.