for Look Deep

4/12/2004 c1 14Acorna
Awesome poem. I really like th rhyming pattern here. Keep up the great work. Princess Bride forever! lol
4/12/2003 c1 Loganberry not signed in
Thought that I owed it to you to say here what I said elsewhere: that my comments about "bleak terror" were based on what I now think was a misreading of the poem. I still think there's beauty there, but it's perhaps more a terribly sad and desolate beauty, like the Arctic tundra.
4/10/2003 c1 22MadMorrow
Very kewl poem, I like this how she discusses her 'dark' side.

I sorta imagine two reasons for her talk with the offscreen personality. Either she doesn't want that person to know because she has affections for him and she doesn't want that tainted by her animal side. Or she regrets that he's seen the dark side because now he can't be allowed to live. That's two views of this poem on a more personal level for me.

But taking it on a more general level, I like how this werewolf is telling us about the side we know so little about. That howl would probably only cause 'bleak terror' to someone not in touch with the world she lives in, otherwise it might inspire beauty instead of fear.
4/1/2003 c1 27Loganberry
Blimey, *another* one? I'm clicking my way more or less at random around fpnet at the moment, but every second piece I find seems to be by a were or a fur. (Assuming you're serious in your summary, which it certainly looks like you are.) Not that I'm complaining about the fact, you understand! =;)

As to the poem itself: hooray! Hallelujah! Yahoo! Woo-hoo! Yay! A poem that actually scans! Ahem.

Personally I'd disagree with "bleak terror" - I think it's a beautiful sound - but it fits the general tenor of your poem well, I reckon.

(And as if to prove my point, an email arrives in my inbox from a certain were. You can't get away from them! =;) )
12/23/2002 c1 CooKy
That is so like you, GRACE. I never knew you were like that. !
12/11/2002 c1 tintinnabulation
Um, yeah, it IS creepy. It literally sent shivers down my spine.
10/22/2002 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Another really good, really chilling poem. You did a great job.~CT
10/1/2002 c1 71Toireasa
You're a Were? Whoa... spiffiness... I guess. I don't know, that would drive me insane, literally, if I became a mindless killer. I like this. Your rhythym is beautiful and on top of things. It's creepilicious, which is always a plus. So, I like it. And I'm so happy that you used punctuation, too many poets don't use it anymore. I shalt read more of your stuff. You seem to have skills.

~Toireasa
8/9/2002 c1 13antonette
kinda reminds me of akasha from queen of the damned...
6/15/2002 c1 Night Shade
Grinning as I read
5/28/2002 c1 18Talia Falcon
Morbane - a story? Possible. I'll get back to you on that.
5/26/2002 c1 32Morbane
Good, good. The rhyming pattern and meter you've chosen is perfect for the message, especially as you don't use too many words. Cool. Could this be elabourated into a longer story? *grins*

And- thanks HEAPS for reviewing my, um, 'writing'. Or, at least, that's what it's *sometimes* called...
5/26/2002 c1 16Celtic Dragoness
Not all of you, very definetly not, but good as far as poems go.

~Dragon
5/21/2002 c1 2Beryl
Tehehehehe!

I founded you! Muahahahaha!

I love it!

I Exspecially like the 'creature that is me' part.

Id steal it, but you'd kill me, and I like living, its interesting.

I have a new name.