for Baby Andrew

7/29/2007 c1 2writesstuff
this is pretty gruesome lolz but i liked it ^_^ Just busy reading a lot of horror stories now XD don't know why...haha probably trying to get insiration for a horror story of my own but eh...whatever, I like this!
1/13/2005 c1 1schofield-pitt
That was great. The ending seemed a bit abrupt, though.
12/7/2004 c1 164outruntheavalanche
there are some parts that could use improvement, but overall, not bad for a (then)12 year old. good job.
11/22/2003 c1 NE1ButMe
Scary, sad. Wah
7/5/2001 c1 Carly8
lol cool, to bad i kno two andrews! lol!
6/17/2001 c1 Jenny Breitigan
Freaky. Good work.
6/5/2001 c1 monedemon
very good well written i like it
3/16/2001 c1 starrydreamer 2 lazy to sign in
umm... shoulda been a little longer so u could build a better climax.
2/4/2001 c1 Princess Jessi
Gruesome. I almost barfed at the sight of her face. Wonder why she was doing stuff like that...but your writing is terrific! Keep it up! Btw, you really captured the moment of horror and scared me well.
2/4/2001 c1 3Hermione19
All I have to say is, "AAAAHHHH!" But I guess that was the point of the story. It was very... scary, and... (is having trouble reviewing, if you didn't already guess)
1/29/2001 c1 Maddie
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Scary.
1/28/2001 c1 13FreakyGirl2004
Odd...i would have liked it better if andrew was still alive and has these dreams on how he remembers the day he was kidnapped. it would be better off like that, but that is just my opion on how to make the story a little more scary. Cause i love horror stories, so i have read enough to say that this ones needs to go a bit further. LIke what i mentioned earlier, have andrew raised by his kidnaper and is like her slave. maybe add a gurl who is also kiddnaped by her (like you ssid in ur story about how she puts another tally mark on the wall) and maybe add a little love in there too. maybe have something happen to the girl. But hey it is your story if you like it great but i am just statein some ideas you could use
12/23/2000 c1 4Cerasi
That was really good. I don't usually read originals, but that one was worth reading. Write more. See ya!
12/21/2000 c1 Basketball Girl
Freaky...
10/25/2000 c1 Loki again o
whoa. that was a bit freaky. Quite good though. INTERESTIng. IS that a snapshot of how you think, lol. Nightmares tonight! loved it. I shall read more...keep writing!
23 Page 1 2 Next »