for Strength

5/27/2007 c1 wyckydgoddess
nice

9/10/2003 c1 8Serana
it's a good poem nonetheless but the last line's kinda creepy.

'My best strength is my hope that everything is not as I see it. '

that kinda seems like a pessimistic view doesn't it?

i like the way you end it. it leaves somewhat a mystery behind and keeps the reader pondering over it. gd job
6/7/2003 c1 2Platerair Queen
That's a blessing strength, and yet a curse all the same, isn't it?

Ignorance, or naivette. . . . To some it is a blessing, to deny the world, to believe that there is good in others.

I think there is, yet even the good ones can be cruel. Everyone, even myself, can be mean at times. I mean the things I say at first, but then regret them later.

I'm kinda a ditz too.

I don't know what my strength is. . . . . . Perhaps, it is the strength of. . . Well, of being honest, to the point of being to openminded. Hah! It's a curse too!

Well, it's like they say: 'Your strength is your greatest weakness.' Or my favorite: 'The worst foe lies in oneself.'

None of those quotes are mine.

Anyway, I never do know when to shut up, so I'll leave my review with a smiley face! :)
3/8/2003 c1 206MoshiMoshiQueen
This was amazing! I truely loved it!
9/5/2002 c1 7Relena Peace
Wow, that was really, really good. Hmm...let me see. I have a few strengths...but then again, my faults even them out. ::sweat drop:: Again, good poem. ^_~"
8/29/2002 c1 Rohali
good look at how everyone has power, they just have to see it
8/28/2002 c1 30LittleMaggie
I love this poem... it is very well written and you speak of raw true emotion. Good job.
5/25/2002 c1 14AetherIris
Nice Job...it has a great message
5/23/2002 c1 28Shadowgirl
Nice poem! I really like the message behind it. "Everybody has a strength, that we either hide, or seek" that's a great line. Nice job!