for Why Does It Matter?

12/12/2004 c1 poops mcgee
Ah! So true, you really express how you feel clearly, and the use of swears really shows anger. Nice work! :D
9/7/2002 c1 52Munku-JGSPTV
I really agree. My mum tells me to not eat all those lollies and all that chocolate and I tell her 'I'm gonna die anyway, geez. I may as well enjoy my chocolate and die happy' or something like that ^_^ Great poem. Would love to see more!
8/26/2002 c1 20monsterbreaker
So True! I hate predjudice ppl, they piss me off! And, it makes it worse when most of my "friends" are predjudist (sp?) I love this, its great!

~me~
8/20/2002 c1 2Drips on a fern
I agree. I like how you an write the truth, what so many of us are feeling, keep up the good work!
8/12/2002 c1 6punkerbell
yeah exactly! why? I really liked it - very raw, very true.
7/26/2002 c1 4Pink Magic Marker
This was great! It made a lot of sense to me, I can relate to it, why does it matter? everyones the same! great writing!

~lynzie~
7/19/2002 c1 10kermit
are these lyrics to a song? Great work!

Keep it up!
6/10/2002 c1 63Lisa Robinson
Exactly. Why does it matter? But all I really wanna know is, what are we living for then, if it doesn't matter?. Great Job.
6/9/2002 c1 52Princegino
very good job! i like this alot! definatky going into my favorites. really why does it matter? i like this peice alot and keep writing poems i like yours alot! i will try to keep reviewing! i like lots! good job! 2 thumbs UP!
6/8/2002 c1 lalalalalala1
This is really good! It's the truth too! And after you think about it, It's rather sad that most people think this way!

Chloe
6/8/2002 c1 31TOPGRRRL
So i'm guessing you're the unconformity type of person...lol. This is good,and I agree with you here. I would show it to the people in my school, but they tend to hate me, so yeah. Anyway, I figured I would check out some of your stuff cuz you reviewed mine. It payed off. Keep writing, you're good at it.
6/5/2002 c1 45OzFox12
That's pretty much my opinion as well. Always liked the saying "You're unique, just like everyone else." Anyway, keep up the writing. It's great. So is your choice of music.

~Peace Out~
6/4/2002 c1 19Dark Fire1
I like it.
6/3/2002 c1 5Kris3
Howdy! Wow. This was so good. I seriously liked it. You reviewed one of my poems awhile back and I am just now getting to return the favor. I figured nobody was reviewing, so I never check back. Well, now I know you should. Anyways, this is great!
6/1/2002 c1 Liller
good points. the only thing that i think put a damper on the poem is the slightly abrupt ending. other than that, the message comes through really well and it shows some great stuff about what you believe in, (if in fact you do think this). nice work!
17 Page 1 2 Next »