for Faith

2/2/2004 c1 5aloofmonkey
Wow, wonderful story! Its really the best piece I've ever seen on fictionpress. Man, you can write, ever thought about going into professional writing later? :P
I loved the way the story leads up to telling the reader that the 'narrator' is Faith. Again, awesome story.
12/20/2003 c1 CpuWizAc
This is much better than my work so far and its not as insane as mine.
12/10/2003 c1 27Spirit Child
Way too true. Beautifully written. Have you got any other stuff you haven't put up yet? I'd like to see it if you do.
10/31/2003 c1 Pequenino
Good job...this is excellent. Realistic, with a cold, hard and bitter truth.
9/12/2003 c1 A-LiA12
*clap clap* Wonderful! Beautiful. Descriptive. Warm. Great. I loved it. Write more!
4/27/2003 c1 17liz89
This is well written. I haven't seen a first person narrative like this in a while. I like the way you portray the lives of 'trash' that society overlooks.

The way you explain why they do the things they do is unshielded.
4/22/2003 c1 4Alissa Lynn
I agree, I usually criticize but this piece is amazing. I really loved it! I wish I could've thought of such a wham-bam short story.
5/27/2002 c1 13Naursul
Woah! Excellent! This is AMAZING! I'd normally offer critisizm, but I've got none! Keep it up!
5/25/2002 c1 Liller
nice ending. very powerful. i really like it., especially the fact that you say broken dreams are all over the city. this is wonderful and your point really hit home. your piece has such a marvelous style and flair to it, a kind of sad truth and tragedy. even the placement of your paragraphs and your sentence forming emphasizes the power of your piece. i hope you are entering this in a contest somewhere. i mean, especially after sept. 11th and all. nice work! this is now one of my favorite pieces i have seen on the site. very nice work. don't ever stop writing.

you may want to check for type-o's; i spotted a couple and they take away from the power of your writing.