for Hidden Sorrow

5/16/2004 c1 14Crescendo
That one REALLY got to me. I don't have any really anylasis, really, like you requested in your bio, so I hope this isn't a useless review... The only thing I really have to say other than the fact that was brilliant and rhymed well is that it reminded me of my own relationship. I'm constantly trying to understand that other side of my boyfriend... Not that you needed to know that ^^; I'll just shut up now.
6/5/2003 c1 6rammscoot
it's so true, very real. Thanks for the good time reading
5/30/2003 c1 20Inferno151
love it very nicely written
5/4/2003 c1 Selty
wow...that was really good! it makes me upset and happy. Upset, because I don't think I could write something as good as that and happy because it was so good.
10/14/2002 c1 2DarK AngeL23
Woah! REALLY WELL WRITTEN! thanks for putting me in your favorite author list! THANKS! Keep up the good work!

~~DarK AngeL~~
10/10/2002 c1 11disenchanted lullaby
hmm *nods approvingly* i like this one very much!

i really really REALLY like the last lines... sad but perfect...

~ratty
10/10/2002 c1 38Nhalida
Oh, my gosh this poem is soooooooooo good. You were right about this one being one of your best. I could not find anything bad about this poem. So, my conclusion is that it is perfect. :)

Nhalida (Nat)
8/8/2002 c1 Smiley- Bear
Very Good peice! Thanks for reviewing my work!
6/10/2002 c1 1Darth-menace
Wow great Hope! Plz read and review mine!

Eline
6/9/2002 c1 2Fairyqueen
SAD! *drying my eyes*
5/26/2002 c1 14reveileb maerdyad
ohh, it's sad (angsty) and it rhymes well - congrats! i really like this one...just a few typo errors (i think)...;)
5/25/2002 c1 41InkedinSin
wow...nicely done...i like the way it flows...like the subject..very nice.
5/25/2002 c1 19P. C. LEE
Good. Very good. Especially ( can't spell worth crap...and I'm a writer...!) if you've been 'lucky' enough to be there. If your writing from expierence (SP!) I hope things work out. And for any girl out there who is afraid to tell her boyfriend whats wrong (particuarly [SP!] if your name happens to be...) just go ahead and let them know. Its easier for them and it will help you. Anyway I'll get off my soap box. I like your poem.
5/25/2002 c1 176DefianceIsMe
Hey! First of all I would like to thank you for reading my poems. Now that I am done being all polite and stuff I can congratualate you on a great poem. Its so sad. You have a real talent keep it up! ^_^ Well bye bye now.