for Begging Transcendence

11/14/2002 c1 TLWROX
In the misery of this poem, it has made me a bit hungry, actually... LOVE "I asked you to knead the earth in some colossal mixing bowl.." THAT was just amazing. It shows so much, ya know? Conveys SO much- I can't even put it into words. This was beautiful. :) :) :)
7/23/2002 c1 31Midnight Walker
Interesting.
5/28/2002 c1 79CrimsonCat
Yay, new poetry, new poetry! Happy dance, happy dance!

But, wow. I keep thinking that you write so well, and then you write something even better that upsets the scale. No fair, we should be allowed more than 15 on our favorite story list. Jaclyn, this poem was well worth the wait. You've managed to amaze me yet again. And I know it will not be the last time you do so. Dearest word smith, this piece was above and beyond. I think it might be my new favorite.

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
5/27/2002 c1 71Spider
Your usage of imagry and metaphores is remarkable! You really give the reader (being none other than... well... me!) a 3 dimensional picture of the emotions your trying to convey. No, I take that back, you aren't trying, you're succeeding!
5/27/2002 c1 17Jade6
Wow! Amazing! Beautiful language and imagery! This is... there are no words... it is wonderful!

Thanks for your reviews!
5/26/2002 c1 159Heather Goldbug
(I'd rather not say it.) is probably my favorite line.. I love this poem, althuogh love feels so good I'm willing to give it with nothing in return.. but my situation is better than many. Ahh... you know what I think of your poetry, darling. I love it!
5/26/2002 c1 2Crusty-Diamonds
Wow...This was great! Seriously, good job!