for Regard The Knife

4/12/2003 c1 RainShadow2005
Whoa! This poem totally caught me off guard. Write more like this. It made my heart quicken.
4/12/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
spiffy! angst is our friend. sadomasochism is fun. anyway, I'LL HAVE TO READ SOME OF YOUR OTHER STUFF! i'll find the time to someday...VAMPS RULE! *slices open her arm and devours the delicious blood* what? anyway, i must be going. cool poem...VERY angsty. but hey, i like angst and pain and suffering. *^O^* ~HoST~ *^O^*
10/22/2002 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Really interesting. I see it through many perspectives. Reminds me of my somewhat disturbing I wrote. Great job.~CT
10/1/2002 c1 71Toireasa
::Whistles:: Wow. I'm impressed. A beautiful poem with a wonderful pattern I gaven't seen before. It's short, but as someone once told me, brevity is the soul of wit. I like your descriptions too. Very nice. It's going on my fave list! Woo-hoo!

~Toireasa
6/15/2002 c1 Night Shade
I *still* get shivers when I reda this one.
5/28/2002 c1 18Talia Falcon
Thanks, all. Giant-boy, she didn't die yet, but HE did. Eyes unseeing means she doesn't know what she's doing. Mage-girl, this is the worst, I thought. No? Then which is?

~Talia~
5/27/2002 c1 Chaotic-Giant
this was good writing

the ending was a lil cloudy

it sounds like she died

"eyes unseeing"

not as creepy as some i've read

but again

pretty good
5/26/2002 c1 32Morbane
Oooh, creepy - especially at the point where you animate the knife! Good twist, and shiver-y.
5/26/2002 c1 16piercedpunk13
This is a cool poem... trust me, I've written worse. That's probably why their not on here! But it was really good in my opinion. Keep it up.
5/26/2002 c1 16Celtic Dragoness
Dear, I don't believe I've seen this one, it was quite good, less disturbing then some of yours I think. But that's just my opinion.

~Dragon