for Nobody's Child

12/23/2005 c1 ladyvirgo
Your sentence structure and grammar needs work. And you could have set out the plot better. I found it boring because it was blatently focused around 'abortion is bad'. Which has been done so many times by Fundies it's no longer amusing.

Keep writing, it's the only way to improve.
4/14/2004 c1 33cottoncandy
nice story, very cute, and sad, but heart warming all the same.
9/27/2003 c1 Skywriter
Your spelling and grammar aren't very good but I enjoyed the story. I really liked the creativity you used in designing your seting.
7/17/2003 c1 14Thanks For Nothing
Aw! ^^; That was cute! You know? I've never read a sweeter ghost story! In fact... that's the first sweet ghost story I've ever read... but really cute! ^^; Warm fuzziness! ^^; It's cute since they're together... I'm glad that the little girl got her mom back! ^^
5/31/2003 c1 Roses and Wine
Hmm . . great theme, but you should really make the story longer with ages and more details. Overall, very good. Abortion is not totally wrong ,but sometimes women feel a great loss after they DO get one . . . .
5/3/2002 c1 someone
Interesting take on insanity... That girl was DEFINITELY not all there.
10/24/2000 c1 2Fuzzy Blue Owl
I like that- it agrees with my opinion that abortion is wrong, and pure murder. Love the end! :-) very cute- 9/10 (good but slightly rushed)
10/23/2000 c1 Michelle Riddle
That's one of the many reasons why abortion is never a good idea. Not only are u destroying an innocent life when u have an abortion, but u also have a feeling of great loss. Many woman have commited suicide because of it. Very good story, i liked it.
10/12/2000 c1 4Dreamgurl0717