for My Philosophy on Fairies

4/8/2005 c1 Caged Vivica
Interesting theory. I've heard that fairies have existed before us. I love the telepathy thing (and the colored togas ^^).
12/15/2004 c1 2DividedDetachment
Is this what you believe or what you believe to be true? Do you "really" believe in fairies?
2/29/2004 c1 1Pink-WannaB
I havent read anything of yours, yet. But this is has made me interested in yout stories and I like your philosophy on fairies so expect to see more reviews from me.
3/11/2001 c1 trisha
just so you know there are 673 known types of faries each one is different not trying to argue just give the facts trust me i know.
2/11/2001 c1 25Josephine
This definately further explains some points in "The Fairies" Well done :)
2/9/2001 c1 1warriorofstarlight
Okay, so this might not be the best of places to put this, but I've been looking FOREVER for a name that would be good for a character, and your pen name is perfect. Would you really mind if I used it?

Love Peace and Chicken Grease

~Talanaca
12/23/2000 c1 fanfic author
you don't have to be so flarking rude to people just because they give you an honest review...i agree with jennifer that it needed A LOT of work... that's what the reviews are for, to help you with your story, so if you can't accept that, dont post on fanfic.net... and most of the crap you put in this little 'philosophy' you didn't need to because it was perfectly clear in your other story... it's not that people didn't get it... they didn't like it
9/24/2000 c1 jennifer
I feel so extremely loved you singled out me im so happy.