for Tears for Feelings

12/17/2003 c1 Kalamity Kat
OMG! *bursts out crying* This is amazing! I love your work, although this particular piece of work is so SAD! Damn it, people, keep your eyes on the road when you're driving!
3/3/2003 c1 Squirrel Girl
That was beautiful. *sniffles* Hi this is Chair. You know me. ;) just wanted to read some of your stuff. not a big DBZ fan so i ran over here to fictionpress to see if you had anything. you are an awesome author. i hope you know that. ths little story was great. ttyl.
9/27/2002 c1 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
wow, that was beautiful. it`s good that he got a chance to tell her he loved her. that was sad too. i love it, shows a lot of emotion.
9/8/2002 c1 1Whamsicle
Uh... I had no Idea who was talking...
7/14/2002 c1 Scrambled Thoughts
Damn. What can you say about that piece of work? It's like something you get out of one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. It was so intense. And I hate to admit it but I think I just shed a tear. But, shhhhhhh, don't tell anybody. You've got real talent there, and it's cool to see an author who has so many dimensions. Humor and angst. You're just too much.

-Scrambled Thoughts
6/6/2002 c1 Bucky3
...

There's water standing in my eyes right now. (No. Really.)

I'm so blown away, that I'll say nothing, but that this little heart ache is going right into my favorites bin. Thank you so much for such a...a...words-can't-describe-it read. The constriction of my throat is just barely starting to subside.

Just...WHOA.
5/31/2002 c1 Box 5 Lot 665
Oh mah...gawd... o_O;;

VERY NICELY DONE! I loved it! It was short and simple, but has a very big meaning behind it. *Grins* The only thing about it that confused me was the fact that at some times, I didn't know if it was the guy talking or the girl, lol. But I dunno, it kinda makes the story a whole lot more interesting with the "he said" and "she said". *Grins*

Wonderfully done! You should make more stuff like this. ^_~

~ Stef-chan
5/31/2002 c1 29Honey Kitten
Oh wow. Breathless, speechless...? Yep, you've left me both. This is beautiful! Wow..I really love it!
5/28/2002 c1 79CrimsonCat
Wow, that was just amazing. I like the way you sprinkled the song here and there. Most song fics are more song than fic. But this was just perfect. Well done! Very well done, lol. You've got a lot of talent for this writing thing. ;)

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
5/28/2002 c1 Lady Hella
Okay, i got to this one first. Jesus freaking Christ, that was extrememly moving, and i don't even know why i'm crying now! It's like the lack of detail as seen by this character forced my mind to do the work, and . . . shit, the results really worked in the sad-emotion department. Good job. . . it's all i can say because i'm now depressed and dead tired.
5/28/2002 c1 TTrin
Gods... that was so sad... You have an incredible talent; that story will be in my mind for some time, I guess.
5/27/2002 c1 2Larien Starr
Wow. Just...wow. Amazing, this is one of the more unique works I've seen. Short and sad, just the way I like it. And it also gives us an insight of another type of love. Thanks for writing this, it's been a pleasure reading it. ^_~ This is going in my favourites!
5/27/2002 c1 10DZ McKnight
Oh, my God. I don't even know how to review that. Wow. Um, wow. *Thinks hard.* Nope, sorry, 'wow' is about all I can come up with. That is so incredibly sad and traumatizing! Not to mention a spectacular piece of writing. God. God. God. That's like, stunning. Akay, that's enough awed incoherence for one review. I'll save the rest for your next masterpiece. Holy shit, that was good.

*Five minutes later.*

Damn, that was really good.

Love,