for New Love's Serenade

8/4/2005 c1 45Brinneh
Blah, blah, blah, Corny love poem, blah, blah, blah, scared lovebird, blah, blah, blah.lol, just kidding. This one was very well written. I'm going to make a generalized comment on all you poetry, even though I've only read a few. All of them that I've read have had a sort of choppy rhythm. Short lines, iambic meter, that sort of thing. You should try doing something with longer, more flowing lines. Of course, you may have done so already, but I'm only making an observation going on the few poems I've read.Anyways, I generally liked this one. It's not really spectacular, but it shouldn't be amongst children's poems either, so, ya.Sorry for being so blunt, but I don't lying. Not even in meaningless reviews.Keep writing!~Nea
10/25/2002 c1 10jessiCA3
hey! this is awesome...ahhh, realtionships. love 'em and hate 'em. because , wow this is how i feel*
8/2/2002 c1 50Kittioto
... ~Squints~ ... That's so... sad. ... ~Sniff~ ... Reminds me of the guy I'm in love with... from what he's told me, he's had some-what of a history of unsuccessful relationships. But he says he loves ME so HAHAHAHA! ~Cough~ ... Anywho... I liked this. Despairing, angsty, but the rhythm was great... and I just LOOOVE the angsty stuff! ^_^ Sick, I know. LOL. GREAT POEM!

^_^ Peace! Excellent piece, as USUAL...
5/29/2002 c1 41WalkingOnWater
AWWW! I wanna know, who is it who is it who is it? IS IT ME? just kidding! well, anyways, that was really really sweet the way you rhymed it, and the discription of it you put, that was funny with the audience thing, it sounds like something *I* would do! well,i would do that, but not now, since you stole it! *grins* just kidding. Anyways, love is great! I just wish i had it...me and my b/f just broke up...well, i kinda broke up with him...but now he won't talk to me...i think i ruined our friendship...AND TODAY'S HIS BIRTHDAY TOO! I feel like a rotten peice of meat for doing that to him...but, you know how it is...love comes and goes, and then it comes again and you can't be sure if its true or not, and when it isnt and you break up with them it was true to them, but then you ruined a friendship you wanted...ACK! why am i talking about this? Oh well, i guess that poem made me think, so i had to get it off of my shoulders with someone who obviously knows about love if all he does is write about it! HAHA! well, see ya later!
5/28/2002 c1 2Rene H
cool...poem, you should r/+r my poems please.
5/28/2002 c1 8Amour
awwwwww, really sweet, keepin it real and alive always. i admire ur work, ur excellent use of symbolism, always a fav of mine along wiv the outstanding use of rhyme giving ur poems and songs good rhythm. this poems one of my favs ,excellent **faints at the amazing amount of tallent this person has** :o|! nic :o) xx !