for A Life Untitled

1/31/2007 c25 siddika
AMAZING JOB.
6/7/2003 c25 Bobsie twin 2
This is REALLY good! You have great plot twists and a wonderful ending. Good job.
3/13/2003 c25 4Differenciategirl
ITS GREAT! ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE? YOU HAVE TO! MAKE A WHOLE NOTHER STORY LEAVING FROM YOUR LAST ONE! YOU REALLY NEED TO! I MEAN PLEASE COME ON! ITS MEAN TO BE THAT WAY! IM GONNA READ SOME MORE OF UR STUFF, TOO OK ? KEEP WRITING YOU ARE VERY GOOD!
3/13/2003 c24 Differenciategirl
whoa whoa whoa.. he just cant leave like that can he? walt and iris need eathcother.. she had to go with him or he needs to stay there! ANd im glad he hit his dad! that bastard deserves it!maybe walt should find his mother, brin gher back, and they could all live together, him, his mom, and iris, thye ould be so happy!
3/13/2003 c23 Differenciategirl
I am delited to tell u taht i love this story and thanks for reviewing my journal.. i ahvntwrote in it for like a month, but I plan on it. I have so many things i know you would find interesting! And as for the story, all ik know is that If I had a guy like, nothing could draw me away from him. He seems so cute, why doesn't she stay with him? she made love to him! whats wrong with her?I hope she stays with him in the end!
3/1/2003 c22 Differenciategirl
Oh my god. Era died too? How could u do that? She didnt need to die! Iris needed her! I dont even wanan know how she feels right now!
3/1/2003 c21 Differenciategirl
why does she keep breaking up with walt? they are perfect for eachother!
2/26/2003 c20 Differenciategirl
i cant believe she died! you could have at least made her like.get really sick and thensuddenly come out of it! maybe u should make her come back to life? come on!
2/25/2003 c19 Differenciategirl
i need a superman. im gonna cry. that was so beautiful. oh my gosh. he better not brake up with her! ill kill him.
2/25/2003 c18 Differenciategirl
oh my god.. she made love tohim? that just totally blew my mind! they are perfect! she needs him! he needs her wishi had a cute quitar playing guy for me? OH MY GOD! i thinkim horny
2/25/2003 c17 Differenciategirl
you make htings get so good and then suddenly die down! this storyis so good
2/25/2003 c16 Differenciategirl
that was good, good, im reading every chapter that ive missed so far. i love everthing ive read, too!
2/25/2003 c15 Differenciategirl
i really loved this chapter. the whole walt things where the sang togehter? do they ever hook up in the future? i mean i know iris's love for era and all, but i dont think era is ever gonna feel the same!
2/24/2003 c25 4RJ LeCouteur
Aw :( Can't believe it's ended. But seriously, the ending was awesome. You wrapped it up really well. I love the way they both (Iris & Walt) finally said what they wanted to their parents, and took control of their own lives. The metaphor of the water tower being torn down also worked effectively.

Thanks for giving us such a powerful and emotive story to read. I hope you have a great break, and know that we're all hanging out for the sequel!
2/24/2003 c25 5RockyHorrorChick
I LOVE THIS STORY! Great job!
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »