for Sweet Misery

12/6/2003 c1 9Sarah-Angel87
i love your poems. they get out your feeling as writing is suppose to do, but they lo get out my feeling, you write how i feel...its creepy. you see the stanza that says
*See, you’re tearing me up…piece by small piece.
You don’t know your killing me slowly,
And it isn’t your fault, its all mine*
this is a summary of my life...lol, agin i say you are an exclent poet and I hope to see more from you soon.
11/29/2003 c1 52Will Klemm
i can see where you've made references to my poetry relating to yourself.
The obsessive feelings towards the crush are made clear, but not over done. Really felt close to this one myself. Keep up the great work.
6/6/2002 c1 19Hyperly Genetic
Hey buddy! That was a great poem, really it was^_^ I just wrote three poems, and they are all sad to so it's normal to write sad poems. I do all the time. Great job on this! And if you ever wanta talk about your crush or some problem, e-mail me. I will help you all I can, I'm going threw what you are. Oh, my e-mail is: Well great poem, take care.
6/1/2002 c1 60Crazymike1685
Hey there Cleo! Nice one... They don't have to rhyme to be great! Well, if this is how you really feel about someone, then don't give up. I didn't. It didn't work out perfectly, but I have what I need- returned love. Just keep trying. Laterz, Mike.
5/30/2002 c1 63Lisa Robinson
Wow. Wonderful. You captured the feelings of 'first love' wonderfully. But this guy doesn't love you in return, don't give up on love.. I did. and I regret it.