for Reviewers

1/10/2004 c1 10Kentura Dragmire
Gah I chuckled reading this... Love the last line. Common sentiment packaged well. :)
(I feel a little bit guilty now that I think of it, I might sometimes give spoilers in my reviews... I beg forgiveness!)
9/29/2002 c1 Ryoki
*spits out drink* hey...
6/29/2002 c1 Ooga Booga
Hmm... as much as I hesitate to say so, I DO agree with you on the most part. What I do NOT agree with, my dearest Gatti, is how you so hastily deleted a review I left for you on your story of "Tenkuu no Ryuugekitai", in which I offered completely valid and constructive... yes that's right, constructive, criticism. I guess we all want a little input, that is until we receive it. So I'm going to ask you to please reconsider deleting what you ask for in the first place, and continue expressing your true opinion. Sacré Bleu! For a while there, I thought I was the only one. Adieu, Gatti.

-her royal highness Ooga Booga
6/29/2002 c1 4Jessica Maxwell
Good Poem. I hope my review doesn't send you into a rage or anything. Constructive criticism? Well, you pretty much covered all the wonderful different types of reviewers. The person who can't spell (ur pome is neet), the person who takes all that time to write 2 words: "very good". Nice hefty amount of cynicism.
6/18/2002 c1 what's in a name
you're a bitch. no, really. you are. get over yourself, and take a look around, honey. you're not the only one who can write. Maybe someday you'll wake up and realize this. fuck...get a life. seriously.
6/7/2002 c1 Guildenstern
Who said anything about claiming copyright? Seems you're taking this a lot more seriously than I am- I couldn't care less whether you steal my poem's title or not. And just because I don't write at FanFiction doesn't mean I don't write at all. Be careful what you say to people you don't know.
6/5/2002 c1 141E. Gao
Great! I love the choppiness of the poem - it gives it a "nicked-surface" type of feeling; reviewing is something potentially good and helpful but because of inconsideration it's got so many scratches and "bad things." (Yeah, bad explanation, I know.) The examples were a good touch as well. It's angry without being bitter and real without being sugarcoated. Kudos!

~EG
6/1/2002 c1 10mediocrity
And I know you from.. where? I only read published poems..
5/31/2002 c1 10Insane Pineapple from Naboo
i just have to agree. Maybe if more reviewers actually turned into writers, they'd understand how we feel about running our schedules
5/31/2002 c1 31Quados Amundae
Delicious...yet so true. Something all reviewers should read. I likey. :)

-Q'Amundae
5/30/2002 c1 2Karuna
uhh that kind of hurt my feelings! I mean we write that so you know we read it and love your writing! we don't write like that to make you mad! jeez! we show are appreciation and you yell at us! sooooo unfair! T_T
5/30/2002 c1 Alendalian
*accuses you of stealing my idea*

*steals your words*

*writes bettar than YUO*

ur peom sux

*is shot by Gatti*
5/30/2002 c1 Silverspoon
Like, OMG!11 I totally get what ur saying, dood! It, like, totally pisses me of wen ppl can't rite good reviews!

heh heh. Anyhoo, my dear, that is a truly beautiful poem. Very to the point and accurate. It baffles me that people who review like that can even understand the things we write.

You get the Silverspoon Stamp of Approval!

*dies*