for The Children of God

12/17/2004 c1 72Dark Ink
wonderful. your ideas were awesome. becareful about repeating the same word too many times instead of replacing it with an equivalent. Nicely done.

-dark ink
3/26/2001 c1 Stephen
I like the style of your story. It ties together everything i enjoy about your writing. Keep it up dear ;)
10/31/2000 c1 Christina9
very distrubing
10/22/2000 c1 megan
I don't know what to say. it's great. fascinating really in some twisted way.
10/12/2000 c1 Christine Harty
I think it was good. I am no writer, so please dont take any offense to my review. I do think you could have emphasized a little more on Death's thoughts about what the man had told him. Also, did the ancient adults die? If the children ran there to find solace, then surely they died together, right?
10/10/2000 c1 Leanne
Chilling! A brill story!
9/26/2000 c1 1Charles RocketBoy
Whoa. Haunting.
9/26/2000 c1 2Gracie
Um. Well, definitely some great imagery here, but I'm left wondering, "What's the point?" There's no backstory to explain why Death is taking everyone, unless maybe this is a kind of picture of the Black Plague or some other historical epidemic. And I would have liked more on the concept of God vs. Death and God's power over Death, etc. However, if your purpose here was simply to describe death and create a mood of darkness, you have succeeded.