for Stepping Stone

3/2/2005 c1 16Wing Chant
^_^
9/13/2004 c1 nemissis
The united terran republic is recruting young men and women choose from a variety of positions marien pilot intellegence officer enginnering ect
p.s. this is not a hoax thw U.T.R has not yet been fully established but with our growing numbers ans funds it will be a matter of time befor we take off
for more info email me at
7/1/2003 c1 23Blacked Pleasure
Falling lets us learn to soar...

What was really amazing about this piece of writing, was that when i read those words, Falling lets us learn to soar, my stomach or SOMETHING in around that area gave a small jump and those words stood out... I don't know why, maybe because it was just a really good piece of writing.
3/8/2003 c1 57makkenjii
I really enjoy the line "Deep sea diving in shallow pools." The rhythm, word shape, and meaning all work together very well there.

A lot of this seems to be kind of cliche teen poetry, but it's certainly good for what it is. I'd really like to see you take on some other subjects - I think you could be really great.

Keep up the good work!

Oh yeah, and thanks for your review!
11/22/2002 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Very deep, very sad. I liked it a lot. Keep on writing.~CT
11/11/2002 c1 31Rizka
ya.. it's lovely. would say more but i've got the worst sore throat.

~me
11/8/2002 c1 12Dawn I. Cambridge
I love this one too!
7/26/2002 c1 21Dryad
awww, i really like this one, its good!
7/19/2002 c1 29Katterree Fengari
ooooo...nice..LOVE IT! ^_^
6/12/2002 c1 34Sparkles-Chan
o.o wow
6/12/2002 c1 7Snowlily
Whoa... I think I'd have to say that this is my favorite of all your poems (though I don't really remember some of your older ones). This one is just plain amazing. That's honestly the best word for it. "Words can’t reach across this divide/ Collecting the pieces makes us whole/ Falling lets us learn to soar/ Scars teach us what it means to heal"- that was my favorite stanza, because it's so true... Even though you wrote this so long ago, thank you for writing it! Your poems always seem to cheer me up a bit!
6/1/2002 c1 transience
That was beautiful. Your a very gifted writer and very poetic. Keep writing.
6/1/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
Wow, I really like this. I had to think about it a bit, but I didn't mind so much. It gives me a fast-paced angsty sort of feeling and it conveys a distinct feeling of growing/falling apart. It's really dripping with emotion in a non-sappy kind of way, and it's got this wrapped-up, tight style I absolutely adore. I like how you ended it, too, it said so much. Majestic, beautiful, sad, it's got everything. Man, am I glad you posted something new! I love your writing. :) Keep at it! ~MJ