for Looking

3/2/2005 c1 16Wing Chant
I GET THE MEANING! I'm so smart. ^^ I like how you used the window as a metaphor for the different stages of your life and how you change as a person, but at the same token, your still the same being. It's so cool! ^^ I don't know what a parell is..butI'm sure you made the part! ^^

loserz. ;)
3/3/2003 c1 49Taylor Marin
Another awesome poem. I feel like an idiot to admit it, but I didn't catch on to the parallel much. I can tell it's there, just not get past that point. ::wince:: Like I said: I stink at poetry analysis.

God bless,

~Taylor
12/12/2002 c1 90SweetGrape
Nice idea- and commenting on how we change even if other things stay the same. Also gives a familiar feel, which is nice.

Great images for the different words- sizes, shapes, views, room... And the last one is the definitive one that gets to what we really mean. 'reflection distorted with time'- great line.

Ends well, very thought-provoking and clever.
12/1/2002 c1 Rini
I love how you did the whole outlook of a window. I liked how you finished it and how true this poem is. Thanks also for you review on Silver, I liked your outlook on it. Keep on writing.

~Rini
11/29/2002 c1 Wrong Name Tag
Very interesting, cool, I like it. Great job

-Jessie
11/27/2002 c1 31Rizka
Wow! that's lovely! you accurately describe the different stages...:D

~me
10/5/2002 c1 9john
Awesome poem. Pleas check out some of my work thanks.
8/29/2002 c1 53Impressionist
interesting...but needs work.
8/9/2002 c1 4Morwenna Caddy
Hey, that's deep, man! Really good.
7/26/2002 c1 21Dryad
meh, sounds alright, just i don't know. sorry
7/19/2002 c1 29Katterree Fengari
Ooooo...sweeeet...love it, I especially like the "red orb falls beneath the darkened line" ^_^
7/19/2002 c1 159Whiro
Hmmm I liked it, it is an interesting way of looking at things! Great Poem! Bravo!

~Whiro~
6/12/2002 c1 34Sparkles-Chan
cool
6/12/2002 c1 7Snowlily
As always, I think it's wonderful. I love how you ended it, like you can look at it in different ways and see different things, but it's truly just one window that you're seeing. Anyway, it was fantastic, just like all your other stuff!
6/3/2002 c1 Rocio Senalda
Oooh. I like it. You do well with the imagery, and it's the perfect length. Good job!
16 Page 1 2 Next »