for Finlandia

6/17/2006 c1 53Miss Victoria
I really liked some of the imagery, and the idea that the night may not have happened. It reminded me of a dream, and the train of Alice Through the Looking Glass. So, I suppose that's why I liked it :)
3/10/2006 c1 3Forsakn
Just beautiful. Now you've got me wishing like hell it never ended. Romance kills me, I swear. Haha.
3/13/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
aww how cute! I happen to like a Finnish boy myself ;) But he's 24 and I'm 14, and he's from Finland and I'm from America. He plays basketball here, but he's moving back to Finland in May :( Yeah, Finland's awesome, lol I so wanna go there, learning Finnish right now. Anyways-really cute poem, going on my favorites!

~*Toni*~
1/6/2005 c1 9Wicked.Awesome
That was just...so...good. I want to cry, it reminds me of many things, of course none really like this, but still. You did this very well, mad props out to you.
3/20/2004 c1 11DukDog27
I can relate. Great image and a greater idea. I love it!
11/20/2002 c1 susie
mä olenkin suomalainen mä olenkin suomalainen käykö kateeksi? ja todella väsynytkin, ottaen huomioon kellonajan.. anyway.. that was beautiful! and believe me, finnish boys are.. ( well.. not all of them..
11/10/2002 c1 Mink tll
It was very well written, and one could almost sense the athmospere.

BTW.I happen to be Finnish myself, did you know that Finlandia is a conserto describing Finland's struggle against Russia?
9/26/2002 c1 Drip
This was beautiful. :)
1/29/2001 c1 Siria Snape
Wow! I loved it! Very powerful!
12/23/2000 c1 Zarya Aymaru
really nice... gets the meaning across very well without having to use too many words. sort of lonely. I really like it.