for invisible

8/25/2009 c1 1Alice.books
o.

this is great, im just wondering though, is this the only chaptr, it sounds like an eding already, keep it up
8/20/2005 c1 14the.red.lizard
This is cool and all, but I'm SURE that I'M prettier than you... hahaha... I'm kidding but probably right. I like the story, but that problem is that nothing is capitalized and it drove me cra-Z! Its cool and all in chat rooms and notes, but not here.
7/31/2005 c1 33Slightly Obsessive
Hey, good start i like it! Though you may want to start sentences with captials...
1/27/2004 c1 strat-girl
excellent, i loved it... so true, so much me
1/18/2004 c1 11Not so Average
I liked it a lot. Very unique and it is depressing, but that's what makes it real. Not everything has a happy ending, people! Keep it up, you did a really nice job and ended it smoothly.
2/15/2002 c1 8Rosalind
hmmmmm A little depressing but I liked it. Ok I reviewed ur stuff so now PLZ go R&R mine! I just posted stuff yesterday and today so I need some opinions, even if negitive
12/3/2001 c1 vbvbvb
Wow really good job! Hope to see more stories like it from you keep writing.
11/10/2001 c1 eternity
i like this one
9/10/2001 c1 29The Deacon
Very artistic. Ignore anyone who tells you to change it. This is pure and I applaud your efforts.
4/7/2001 c1 godforsaken
da guy seems like a jerk
12/26/2000 c1 17SplendiferGoddess
nice...i liked it...
11/30/2000 c1 6Grace Marsters
wonderful. absolutely wonderful. i normally don't stray from the Nsync fic, but this was good.

~GRACE~
11/9/2000 c1 karly
ok that was really good - it was one of those cliff hanger ending thingys, and kinda annoying, but it was still awesome. i can completely relate to that girl, well not completely cuz people actually know i exist, but i know how that feels like.
11/5/2000 c1 7playerhater
god im reviewin cuz im sittin here watin for ur in gayass storie.. mom gettin extremely damn pissed but dass okay, as long as i leave afta readin ur storie. alritey then. duduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bla bla bla... luv peace and old marshall in mathers grease!
10/19/2000 c1 hehe
wow. I could be that unpopular but the annoying people got to me and I was ruined for life
19 Page 1 2 Next »