for You and You

7/30/2002 c1 8Mivoen
I never did get a chance to review this poem since I read it while the system was crashing and kalunking (that word right there is trademarked to me)... But I wanted to let you know that I thought it was sweet, and obviously I'm not the only one. Sounds like this guy needs to get a life, whoever he is, but then again, love-hate hate-love relationships can be a pain like that.

BTW, I'm glad 244 Dodger meant a lot to ya, I got that from quite a few HS friends. Everyone's fav. of mine. Once again, thanks for your reviews. I'll always be looking forward to reading more and more of your stuff, so keep it coming PLEASE!

Love always

JD (Mivoen)
6/14/2002 c1 1Rinny Angel
wow, just wow...that was soo good. Just amazing,really. very moving, and very well written, great choice of word, and use of syntax...the whole thing flowed so well, and i can't get over how good it was! Nice job Laurie.
6/12/2002 c1 Liller
ooooooooooo "why must i suffer your perfection" is a REALLY good line. i like that a lot. it describes the feeling that you're talking about so well. nice job!
6/12/2002 c1 6Linmenel
For some reason all I can think of is this sounds just like an Incubus song. Maybe I'm just crazy...but its really good, lotsa emotion. you're turning out to be quite the poet, Laurelin Brandybuck...Bilbo would be proud!