for Seventy Billion Years

6/3/2006 c1 4skylines
Made me feel strange after. You must be really old, being over 70 billion and all :P. Wicked job.
8/24/2001 c1 R
U put that under poetry, but that would be an awesome I could see someone like LFO singing it, it is really cool and is just perfect. Great job
6/2/2001 c1 Demon in Boxers
Yah! That was deep and cool and deep and cool! YAYYYYYYYYY!
3/6/2001 c1 49Naomi Sisko
Nice repetition . . . I'm wanting to sing this poem rather than read it . . . does it have a melody?
1/2/2001 c1 7Churinga
Ummm.. okay. (Not to you, to me.) I'm in a strange mood and after reading this poem, I went back up and sang it. Yes, I know, I'm weird. But it sounds really good when I sing it. Anyhow, you've written a beautiful poem.. geez, my reviews of your poetry are so the same! This was fantastic, and I loved it and connected with it. *offers you the best cranberry juice in the world for this awesome poem* Great job, Lingering.
10/10/2000 c1 snitch
its got a nice rythym to it ;) good job!
10/4/2000 c1 9Dhruthi Reddy
it is so awesome ! it is really awesome
10/3/2000 c1 4K. Wyse
Sweet. But I think I got confused starting from the third line from the bottom.
10/1/2000 c1 Mariposa Farfalla Borboleta Papillon Basisrecheneinheit
Didja know I'm 70,000,000,000 years old?
10/1/2000 c1 LunarBard
Hey, That was great! I can't wait till the next one
10/1/2000 c1 Meagan
*sniffle*
9/30/2000 c1 2Rex
There is a thing about poetry: you either connect or you don't. Maybe it's just me, tired and about to go to bed...but I didn't connect with this. I'm rather fond of this poem; it is good for me not connecting with it...rather thoughtful...autobiographical? Is it? This gets 3.5 stars out of 4.