for I Think You've Changed

8/20/2004 c1 Ephemeral Seraphim
Wonderfully written, and the emotions here are captured and portrayed effectively. I like your writing style. It fascinates me and compells me to read more of your stuff. Keep up the wonderful work. Hasta luego.
chibichocobo
1/28/2004 c1 Arrow Windwhistler
That was really well done! I can't write poetry for...nevermind, but I said before, that was really good.
1/28/2004 c1 118origamikitty
I think there may have been a deeper meaning to the poem that I was not able to grasp, even after re-reading it, which is not a bad thing. I enjoyed it and hope to read more from you soon. If you have time to r&r some of my poems sometime, that'd be great!
1/7/2001 c1 1Tualha
Ooh! Good-o! Neat-o and keen! Oh, and I won't laugh at you...well...maybe I will, but not very much! No, that's not true either...
12/31/2000 c1 7Churinga
This is sad.. and sweet.. you know? Bittersweet. Ah, yes. That's the word. I like it very much.. Don't believe anyone who says you're not good at poetry, because you are - everything you write touches me deeply.
10/11/2000 c1 11Animorphalite
Ohhhhhh, cool. Is this about some singer, say...Britney Spears? ::Ducks as rotten tomatos are flung at her:: Hey, it was just a suggestion.
10/4/2000 c1 Mariposa F. B. P. Basisrecheneinheit
I feel the need to be a responsible reader tonight, so I'm writing this review. I suck at reviews. That's a fact. I really don't know what to say. I like it, but then I like all your poetry. So what else is there to say? Besides, "!"
10/2/2000 c1 Meagan
This is so insightful. I know a girl who feels exactly like this.
10/1/2000 c1 2Walks-the-Umbra
You know, this is rather reflective of something I just went through not that long ago. Techinically, I'm still dealing with it. Nice job on capturing emotions, and keep up the good poetic wok.
10/1/2000 c1 12Jennifer Ever Zero
Ouch. That was...disturbing. As always, I love how you write...but that one just hit me right *here*. I dare you to do it again. Write another one.
10/1/2000 c1 7Loren