for One inch wide

6/28/2003 c1 1Pound
"what did nick say?"

explain? you should go deeper into this... unless it holds incredible personal value for you.

let me explain... your poem is like a crumbly cookie, it keeps on falling apart and crumbling everywhere... but at the end it kind of goes... kersplat.
6/12/2003 c1 139Gauy
Sometimes the temptations are almost too much, but then I have a friend to hold me
5/27/2003 c1 34Smoky Bear
excellent... especially the lines "which way is it? what did nick say?" its often how ppl get the idea to resort to cutting. you've captured that initial tentitivity superbly with fantastic imagery, your stuff's ace, kid... keep it comin' xbearx
12/26/2002 c1 death2ALLboybands
I really like it.I still cut sometimes so i can kinda relate.Its a really cool poem.
10/27/2002 c1 jedi monkey1
I love all your poems, but I'm too lazy to write reviews for them all so I'll just say my piece here.

Poetry works so well with emotion, and every poem you write oozes feeling. That's prolly why teenagers write such good, hard hitting poems. Keep going the way you are, you need no advice from us.

I love your poetry style, and you're going on my fave author list now :)
10/14/2002 c1 5The Crazy Cricket
I once-still-have a friend who cuts herself sometimes...It's sad... :(

Love the poem! Write more!
9/19/2002 c1 Rose Dark Thorn
This is sort of amusing since the person in the poem doesn't know if it's side to side or ot. Might I suggest a bit more description. The cut, and hoe this person is feeling. Why this person is cutting his/her self would be good to add. Why is this person feeling this way as well? Good ideas? Bad ones? Use them if you want to.
8/4/2002 c1 DarknessAngel3
Wow, I like this! Sorry i haven't reveiwed any of your stuff for ages! You're on my fave author list by the way! :)
7/30/2002 c1 8Mivoen
Former cutter myself, this poem means a lot. I had weird reasons for cutting, different than just about anyone I've ever heard of. It's rare when I meet someone else who does. Anyway, thanks for writing this, it was good for what it is supposed to be, and I'll read more of yours

Mivoen
7/23/2002 c1 2Della C
Christ, I liked this one. frightening especially because you never mention actually cutting yourself, but you manage to fill the mind with the image... GREAT work, this one.
7/18/2002 c1 40TK Styles
Strong poem that gets across a great message. I like the poem as a whole. I think if you took one even just one of the lines out it would mess up the rhythme of the poem. I eagerly await you next work. Peace.
7/16/2002 c1 124Penumbra
Hmmm, very thought-provoking. Love the last two lines-really make you think. Please write more! ^_^
7/14/2002 c1 12Daredee
um, slightly disturbing...

YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, DON'T SLIT YOUR WRISTS!

Nah, it's a great poem, achieves its purpose and gets a message across
7/13/2002 c1 17Jade6
I thought this was a really cute poem! My favorite lines were:

God I suck at even this..

'Don't matter soon I'll succumb to a dark eternal bliss.

Crossways, up and down or side to side?

Doesn't matter...cause I'm one inch wide.

Anyway, great job! =)