for Creation

3/27/2004 c1 2Kaleema
Neat story, I enjoyed it. It is difficult sometimes to be able to introduce a world and characters and still be able to wrap the plot up in a small space; you do it well. Good job.
9/9/2002 c1 20Spik3y
Cool! I enjoyed this story! Nice twist at the end when Arifel tricks Tarkash. I hope you'll write more stories set in this world.

Apologies for the other story-"Truth at Sight"! I didn't read the flashback bits clearly enough and didn't notice Alanna slipping off to sleep.!
8/13/2002 c1 5Poison Tea
2004 words? Ughhhh. I didn't actually read it. I said I'd review all your stories. I never said I'd read them.
8/8/2002 c1 spudsy
i agree, i will read your story which im sure is great when the formating is made into paragraphs and the speech is spaced out to make the whole story more understanding

xx im sure its a kool stoy :+)
7/14/2002 c1 No longer using this account
I am sorry but I took one look at this and just couldn't read it. The formating is a nightmare as that first block of text should be spilt into managable paragraphs and after someone is done talking I always start a new line. I don't mean to be harsh just that the stories format needs changing in my opinion.

Grim Writter