for nails

5/27/2003 c1 15Dark-BlueDeep
What was that line about marriage or coffee again? (laughs in awe) Because you're there mate. And you're so bloody good.
12/29/2002 c1 toysoldier
it's an old idea approached in a new way... so it doesn't come across as tired. I like how when reading it you really feel like you're tearing at old wounds, never really letting them heal, not liking it but being unable to stop. We've all been there. Maybe continue this?
10/16/2002 c1 50ScarletDreamer
wow.it sounds to me like this girl is depressed,literally.This is a really great poem,its so realistic.wow.

~*ScarletDreamer
9/17/2002 c1 3Star5
marvelous...
9/17/2002 c1 Star5
marvelous...
8/13/2002 c1 75valpincon
so so dark, so intense. i love it. "everything she touches hurts...everything she touches blleds." genius, frankly. is it based on a truth? or just a notion? its brilliant, either way.
8/12/2002 c1 53Aviendha19
crazy, crazy, this is pretty cool in a crazy way.

you should, check out, sum of, my fics
8/9/2002 c1 9M17
hey, it's really interesting, well written, cool idea,,but sad,,
8/7/2002 c1 11unexpected source
its bloody brilliant.

oh forgive me for the pun.

kai
7/19/2002 c1 InLoveWithHappiness
Short, but i think thats part of what made this piece so good. I like it a lot, the style is diffrent than the usual, so to the point and blunt-but Im not saying that in a bad way, I think its brilliant.

And if you ever need to talk about shit, you don't know me, but email me sometime. Sometimes talking to faceless names can help. Especially those who have been through it. Take care, God bless, and don't let the blood dictate you. I learned that the hard way.

xoxo
7/19/2002 c1 34miss meaningeverythingtome
lovely. i'm so glad to see you posting again. yup, i agree with TO, it's definitely original and ironic too. i love it. great job, as usual. the images are so beautiful yet so digusting at once. made me wince. you're immensely talented.
7/19/2002 c1 113tarnished oversoul
very lovely, well written- but it curious, curious and a little uncommon methinks- of corse, i thought the summary was metaphorical of course, but either way is good. (ps, if yuor formatting is giving yuo problems- try double spacing your work.)

TO
7/18/2002 c1 marguerite
gruesome.
7/18/2002 c1 5Salienah
oooooh...that's all i can say. ^_^