for They Will Laugh

11/22/2005 c1 34nathalsa
Wow. This is powerful, and well-written. One slight discrepancy, though... why would someone who's been college-educated end up in a sweatshop? *blinks* Ah, well. Still awesome. I don't know if the observatory's covered, though it wouldn't surprise me if it is. It's difficult to commit suicide on buildings nowaday. :P
9/7/2004 c1 4Jessica Maxwell
So well written, and I like the repetition. Very sad, and at the same time, oddly hilarious. And not just because of the laughing.
2/13/2004 c1 40TriciaArlene
I feel like that a lot of the time. That every one is laughing at me, or talking behind my back. It is good.
7/23/2003 c1 6Rockie
I liked how you linked the laughing thing throughout. Powerful piece. I can relate to these feelings.

And the observarotry isn't completely closed, so your story's still feasible.
1/26/2002 c1 5gaile
Wow. I know some people who are like that, and it's pretty disturbing.
6/4/2001 c1 73Ryu Sakana
Don't count me as suicidal, but that's pretty much how I feel at times. This is so going on my favorites list. -^)
10/2/2000 c1 raychel
I really liked this one. I don't really get into sad stories, or whatever category this falls into, but I definitely liked it. It was cool the way you tied the laughing part in all through it. A'right, well ... uhmm ... that's about all I have to say.

-R.
4/11/2000 c1 annie
strong voice you create
4/11/2000 c1 LT TRAINR
I assume this is in a fictional world, considering the observatory of the Empire State Building is totally covered, and not only that, but the guy could jump off at a higher level on the Sears Tower.
4/11/2000 c1 ben verene
Fuck you too. YOu weren't actually reading my story for enjoyment were you? YOu just hate me because I hate you because your a stupid so you just decided to give me the worst review you could.

And is that the worst review you could? Excuse me, but I was writing a story here not like, a Technical-Fiction (kinda like historical fiction... but technically correct)

I'm sorry if the observatory is closed and if it isnt the tallest building around... its the best known tall building around and i was writing a STORY so I used it.

Fuck you too .