for In The Tiger's Mouth

3/30/2003 c37 Plateado
*sniff, grabs a tissue, and blows* NOO! The story is over! how can this be? *Sigh* i guess i can live...

Well, the story was great..i enjoyed reading it greatly. Calida definately begins to grow on you. (BTW, I forgot to ask, where did you come up with the name Calida? I had never heard of it before I read your story).

Since this one is over with, does that mean another story is on the way? I sure hope so. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your great work. Catch ya later, Silver.

3/27/2003 c37 6Gloria-Krasy
I don't know if I should smile because of the happy end or cry because that great story ended. I loved the whole story, every single chapter, the characters and all about it. Congratulations, you did great job! The story was full of intense and emotions at the same time. Thanks for writing this. I hope you'll keep in that wonderful style.
3/26/2003 c35 1Ferocious Rabbit
hey, just found this today, I really like it. You have some really cool ideas, I love the people in the necklace thing. Anyway, I hope this isn't the end, it doesn't seem like it is, but I've seen some weird endings before. Keep up the good work :)
3/23/2003 c34 3Anamania
Hey, this is great. It's all coming together now, and I really like that Calida's father isn't a big walrus all the time. A couple of chapters ago I would never have guessed that he would help her. Can't wait to read more.
3/22/2003 c33 1Bish
Your best chapter yet! the last paragraph is the BEST. excellent job.
3/4/2003 c32 Bish
need.more.need. more!

Very interesting, indeed!

Keep going!
2/27/2003 c32 Plateado
yay, another chapter! I've been waiting for this one. it was worth waiting for, too. keep writin'. *smile*

2/27/2003 c32 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
dag, you sure know how to torture your charicters woman! i can`t wait for more.
2/6/2003 c31 3Anamania
Hey, this is continuing to be a great story. I envy you your ability to write so well. And you've ended the chapter on quite a cliffhanger too. Please, I want to read more soon, S.
2/1/2003 c31 2kalilza
oh come on come on come on, you can't just leave us there!
1/29/2003 c31 kira
hey im sorry about what i said i was annoyed at you like you are at kat anywayz really good chapter explained alot of thins keep writing
1/28/2003 c31 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
this is sad, but i love it. i can`t wait for more!
1/27/2003 c31 2flameluvr
wow, another great chapter. there's really no way I would change this. it is just awesome. please write more!

~flameluvr
1/27/2003 c31 Plateado
Hey, long time no see! You must have had some writers block, but don't sweat it. I did for awhile, too. Anyways, like the chapter, and I was so happy to see that it had been added! Anyways, love the story, talk to you later!

1/27/2003 c31 1Bish
i was beginning to wonder what had happened when u didn't update for a while...

anyway, great chapter! So the truth is out at last! Quite ingenious... I hope calida will be ok.

-bish. :)