for The Pearl

8/4/2005 c1 45Brinneh
Interesting. Although, one of my biggest pet-peeves in any type of writing is when the work mentios and/or talks to 'the reader.' Sometimes it works, but EXTREMELY rarely.The whole vampire metaphor has me comfused. I'm trying to figure out whether that means that the person has no emotions or that the person feeds on emotions. I'm thinking the latter. But the last lines confuse me. ACH! I can't be too smart at 12:30 am. I'm not sure if I like this one or if I don't. Meh.~Nea
11/19/2002 c1 2Odo-uita
Interesting... No need to apologise about the formatting as it is still readable. Plus I've also had problems submitting poems because its tricky to use a sentence break/drop down that Fanfiction recognises. However, if you want a solution then highlight all the text in your word document and convert it to the 'Courier New' font. Then click 'Save As' and save the file as a .txt file (Text Only), NOT a word document. When you submit it to Fanfiction, you should find that any sentence breaks/drop downs have been accepted. Hope this helps! :) And if it doesn't... then... well... I've just wasted precious reviewing space with my nonsense... Sorry! :(
8/1/2002 c1 41WalkingOnWater
AWWWW! I LOVE YOU! lol, that was so...well, it was sweet that you devoted it to me, but it was kinda funny in a way, but it was very deep, and it had a pretty good point, in all i really think it was pretty good (not in poem form, but i'm pretty sure it was a poem) so anyways, thank you sooo much! and hey, i know in a few of my poems i can get pretty um...how do i say this...strange, but i guess i have a personanality that can't be beat! oh yeah, and here's a little something i brewed up i just have to put in here.

Restless in eternal sleep

awake for this today

a morning with sun so bright

and a smiling happy face

a voice that calls to those who mourn

and sooth thier fears away

holding them and helping them

begging them to stay

dressing wounds that are so deep

inside beneath the skin

making sure your living proof

is something better than sin

holding whats so close and dear

keeping away the pain

purring in with sleeping hearts

in ways they are so lain

but when i think of who this is

that makes me feel so free

i look and turn to them

i know that they love me

and when i think for my own time

my whole life is so full

i wonder if this is a dream

in a world i find so cruel

but when i look into his eyes

and see his rightful soul

i know that he's not dreaming now

so now i know there's no toll

i forget about what life has brought

the things i have bared

i know i am with such love

all this pain i have shared

but i live with love and freedom now

i can go about with glee

i see that things are different now

because he is with me

awwww...CUTE HUH? well, that was for you now...a nother poem, and to whoever i find in the future who'll make me feel so...happy, lol. see ya!
8/1/2002 c1 Starrla
I read the pearl in grade 7, good poem!
8/1/2002 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
I REALLY apologize for the formatting, Either FAnfic is having problems converting .doc to .html, or my Microsoft Word is REALLY getting Pretty Dang Screwed.