for Dark Envy

3/28/2003 c13 2cassandra26
its a rily rily good story...in a scary kind of way.

anyway, keep up the gud work.
3/27/2003 c13 1Angel Assassination
Love the story! It's a bit messed up, not in the format, I think you know what I mean. It's really neat though. Such an ulikely enemy... your own twin! Update soon!
3/25/2003 c13 10starsprinkles9604
whoa...this really has taken a turn for the ugly! good stuff though
3/24/2003 c13 Myra Storms
Don't feel bad, deadlines are hard for me too, I deleted one of my stories and I'm not putting it back up until i have at least 5 chapters done because I can't just let myself forget all about it... again... for like the third time... maybe fourth... well while I ponder how many times Ive forgotten about this novel im writing, you continue writing yours! You must update sooner or I will DIE!

Okay maybe not die, but arent you flattered that my very existence practically depends on your story being posted? Come on, I know you are, I mean I would be... but anyway... i liked this chapter, it was interesting (for lack of a better word) and in the immortal words of some anonomous person that once reviewed a story of mine... "I really really like, no love this... can I hug you, can I buy you a soda?" well anyway keep writing and adios!

sorry for the painfully long review I hope you enjoyed it
3/24/2003 c13 lauren
ah soso good! i disagree with the last person, i think natalee should win. and monica should suffer. i hate my sis, but not THAT much!
3/22/2003 c13 27GodofNothing
goddamn i love this story lol...

but id b really disappointed if u made this hollywood-ish and make the good girl win... and getz the guy, etc. etc... make it french :D
3/21/2003 c13 16kaika switched
Good chapter. I can't say I'm a fan of switched POV's, especially in this one where the suspense was a little shattered, but in all honesty, it didn't take away from the story. I can't wait to see what Monica has in store. Update soon!
3/21/2003 c13 28Arayuldawen
oh my goodness. She's gonna be so evil to Lee. NO. That is just pure evil. Pure evil. How can Monica's friends be in on this, its so...wrong. Well, I can't wait untill the next chapter is here. Get it up as soon as you can:)

~Arayuldawen~
3/20/2003 c13 Athalia
This is a good chapter. This story is getting creepy now. I can't wait to find out what evil Monica does to her!
3/20/2003 c13 neveragaintruth
Oh no poor Natalee! Goddamned monica is so evil!
3/19/2003 c13 DragonsEclipse
This is really good! I hope Monica doesn't kill Natalee! I never would have gone along w/ that plan. I hope Laurel and Patrick tell someone about what Monica is doing. Poor Natalee doesn't deserve all this shit that's happening to her! It's really bad that they're twins and yet Monica hates Natalee like cats hate water. And only because Natalee has the life Monica wants. AnYwAy... I await your next chapter eagerly! I want to find out what happens next. Keep it up! ^_^
3/19/2003 c13 froggegirl
Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. You are so evil! I'm loving it...definitely keep working on this story. It fucking rocks! Keep up the demented evilness, it gives me comfort that there are others in the world that like to write twisted stories, too :) ~*Natalie
3/19/2003 c13 tricklingdust
Holy crap, these sickos are going along with the plan? EWW! God, you ARE evil! Poor Nat. God, my keyboard isn't working right. Update soon, I need to know what happens!
3/19/2003 c13 2macchina rosa
This is great! Monica is THE ULTIMATE antagonist. I don't think I've ever hated a fictional character this much. You are doing an AWESOME job. Your keeping the plot intense, the action going, and keeping us glued to the screen...awesome, awesome, awesome.
3/19/2003 c13 32Cryptic Insanity
oh dear,oh dear,oh dear!This is bad!Very bad!Although,the other half of me is curious as to what torture you're gonig to put Nat through.You must update soon!
374 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »