for Dark Envy

9/17/2003 c18 16kaika switched
Good chapter...depressing, but this story is. I like Blake. Plain and simple. So if you do kill him off, make it elaborate. Well worth it. ^_^ Update soon!
9/17/2003 c18 nnE
good as usual. i wonder if jake will come between natalee and blake! hopefully not!
9/15/2003 c18 1Angel Assassination
*blink, blink* OMG! I can't believe it! It's so emotional! Keep going!
9/15/2003 c18 Lemonhead754
oh no... i thought blake and natalee would be together! i hope he doesnt kill himself... update again!
9/14/2003 c18 Bottledinsideme
Whoa...the ppl in the school are odd...Jake seems cool...not like the others. I feel so bad for Blake. I'm hoping he doesn't commit suicide. Monica is such a dirt bag.
9/13/2003 c18 28Arayuldawen
Poor Blake. He can't kill himself. Blake must be so confused, and lonely. Hm, what could he do to fix this, no idea. Great chapter.

~Arayuldawen~
9/13/2003 c18 iibaru
'Maybe if I jumped off the top story of a building, while eating candy, I would splatter on the floor, a bloody mess, mixed up with Tootsie Rolls and Fuzzy Peaches. It would be a joyful death.'

those lines just got me right there, right in the middle of all that angst. is this story almost over? or is it going to go on for much longer?

and monica... monica the freak-ass sister. is this truly the end of the sister hate/hate relationship? no idea. you know tho, rite?

well, really cool fic. good job. ^_^
9/12/2003 c18 32Cryptic Insanity
HE CAN'T DIE! BLAKE CAN'T DIE! -hypervanelates-
9/12/2003 c18 38Chavi West-Wind
ah! bad jake, bad jake! *smacks him over the head with a mallet* no confusing poor lee with your blake-like-ness! blake should apply for that school too, then he and lee can still be together! ack! um, yeah, i'm done. MORE UPDATES PLEASE!

=^.^=
9/12/2003 c18 DragonsEclipse
Okay, Blake needs to get his priorities straight. I don't what him killing himself. Also, Monica sucks. She thinks she's all that just because Natalee is out of the way. The truth, however, is that she's still nothing. I hope things work out for Natalee. Maybe she'll one day be able to tell her mom that it was Monica who hurt her. I'm curious about this Jake guy.

Good chapter. Update soon! ^_^
9/11/2003 c18 tricklingdust
Geez, Monica needs to set her priorities straight. o_O *cough* Now that that's out of the way.. I like Natalee's roomies. They seem nice. I want to strangle Hans. And Jake.. O_O Maybe he's Blake's long lost identical twin! *collective, over-dramatic gasp* Wow... Anyways.. poor Blake! *shnuffles, gives him a hug* He CAN'T die, because I love him. XD So there! Great chapter, please update as soon as you have the chance!
8/16/2003 c17 11Neophrite
Wow! This was a really great chapter. Very emotionaly and such. I have to admit, though I'm ecstatic Natalee's finally getting away, I still feel like there's an impending doom coming. Yikes! (You did say there were 25 chaps planned, so I'm probably right in some sense.) Hope you update soon!
8/10/2003 c17 1Bubbasgurl
Hey this is a really good story. I think that you should do more about what is happening with Blake while everything is going on around him but other than that it is Great
8/7/2003 c17 u-know-who formerly known as sak
wah~! im really gonna cry! this is so bloody sad,..

i know what monica is trying to do. i think. shes gonna pretend that she is Lee! well i loved this chapter and there was no grammatical mistakes as far as i could see.. great story, great author, keep up the good work!

(what am i ? a english teacher? no)
8/7/2003 c16 Lemonhead754
oh yeah, this is to Myra Storms...if you read correctly, you would have realized she meant to mix up the names...yep just wanted to let you know
374 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »