for In that Moment

10/20/2004 c1 14hellomister
Well expressed, optimistic, inspiring.
9/18/2003 c1 2Lynn Mary Kaiba Wheeler
wow i dont know which of your poems are better. there all so deep and ... wow! i never really thought of when i said I love you to some one as that... this is a great poem
9/17/2003 c1 59dreamscatcher
Hi. Thank's for reviewing my poem "Together" I'm really glad you liked it!

And I really like this piece of yours-it's really sweet and moving. A very gettle kind of love. Very good indeed.
2/20/2003 c1 1Huy Ho
Hi! Im Daisuken, the poet of 'Sweet Kiss' and such and I wanna thank you for reading my poems and for the feedback. I had no idea my words and poetry would effect someone so much. Thank you. And most of my poems are not based on true events (like The love I never had) but some are.

I really like this poem, now I am usually against free verse but I really like this one. I liked how you played with acceptance and mixed in sadness at the same time :)
1/27/2003 c1 11Chocolate Hotpants
Awww, thats lovely! Really good.
12/29/2002 c1 2Thisend
Wow. Simply Wow.

The part that reads

"and made your soul free ... for as much as I want it to be the one moment forever ... life has its own plans for you and me"

I love the last part. I just have to recite it again. LIFE HAS ITS OWN PLANS FOR YOU AND ME.

Poetic! Lovely! Simple, but I LOVE IT!

~*~Coley~*~

Heh... wish I would have thought of that...
11/29/2002 c1 16kaika switched
Beautiful poetry. Nice job.
11/18/2002 c1 52Munku-JGSPTV
awww... That was soo good! I loved the feeling of being in that moment, and the thoughts expressed at the time. The way you say there is something else - 'you'll find better ' but that you said the moment was really special. I hope I never forget moments like these...
11/17/2002 c1 1Rororin
wow ::sniff:: this was really good! ohhhhh I just love it!

~*Rosie*~
11/17/2002 c1 90SweetGrape
Almost nostalgic- very sweet. Like someone remembering fondly and wistfully, but with some sorrow that it's past.

Beating yourself down a bit 'you deserve better than me', seems to make it easier to accept that it's past 'life has its own plans for you and me'.

Softly forceful and strong, trying to insist that lives move on- but never forgetting the beautiful moment in her past. Heartwarming end.
8/4/2002 c1 16Red Raveness
Unfortunitly, I can not relate to this jem the way I wish i could, for i've never been told that I was loved out side my close friends and my family. but your words spun a warm glow on my heart, and I understand. Love is a special thing, more powerful then even death itself.keep the ight of your love deep inside, and let it glow and embrace those around you.

-Diane
8/2/2002 c1 32charisma1525
Wow, that was a beautiful poem. I LOVED the repetition of 'just one moment' that was awesome. My favorite lines are the ones where you say-'but thank you for just one moment/the moment in which you saw so much more than I ever could'-And-'but for just the one moment you felt I compete your heart'-those lines really touched me. Good job!
8/2/2002 c1 29Katterree Fengari
Ooo...fun...even if only for a moment...^_^
8/2/2002 c1 20Heart-on-Collar
oh.. that was profound... loved it... i love the line "but for that one moment you were souly mine" ... im speechless... great job!