for kneel before the pain

8/21/2007 c1 2Flaming Pickadillyrose
Hey this poem is so gd i really like it

plzz reviw and red my poems^^ i would love another valid review^^
9/18/2003 c1 2Lynn Mary Kaiba Wheeler
wow this is REALLY really really really really really good. Its so deep and meaningful. its so sad but happy at the ame time its happy cuz it just reminds me that i always have my friends and family there to be with me because they care. this is so great and thank you so much for reveiwing my poem. I hope i can be as good as you one day
6/3/2003 c1 Hele
It's good...although sad. It's quite sweet, and very idealistic. I liked it a lot.
4/13/2003 c1 midary
Wow, this is amazing! Very powerful! It hits home too, because some people close to me have gone home to be with God in the past few years. Thankyou for your review on what drives you ^_^ Just when I was begining to think nobody was reading my stuff any more. Thanks for sharing that bit of testimony too, it was very encouraging, i needed to hear something encouraging. ^_^ what concert did you go see?
3/30/2003 c1 39TL Demeter
... this is so charming,

This is truly a charming poem!

I think I know the feeling… not sure though

TL Demeter
1/27/2003 c1 11Chocolate Hotpants
Wow that's a great poem. You express the mood really well.
12/22/2002 c1 Daylight Senerade
It's beautiful, I love how all thoughts are put together nicely, It's wicked awsome, as I would say!

~~Daylight Senerade
11/18/2002 c1 52Munku-JGSPTV
wow... *in awe* That was really Great... And I admire greatness ^_^

Thanks so much for reviewing mine *hugs*
11/17/2002 c1 6fruitsbasket
Wow! This was truely a great piece, it really touched me, Great Job! :)
11/17/2002 c1 34Aidlyn
this is a beautiful piece. The emotions are clear, and quite sad, from what I could tell. Nice job on this.
10/2/2002 c1 47Black Rose4
I like the last three lines...they are good. I really like this poem. It's very good! Thanks for posting it.

~BR
9/30/2002 c1 3Hopes Forgotten
sad but good =D
8/11/2002 c1 8brand-new-freak
Wow! that was...wow! i'm in shock. it was so lovely!

i especially love this bit

"and if I've left one footprint I've made an impression"

it's just so beautiful!

This is the first of your things i have read, but deffinatly not the last!

*applauds* beautiful
8/6/2002 c1 SMismis
I loved this poem so much. It had so many great emotions running through. I understand completely what you are saying to the person, because it's the exact thing that I would say to you. Jen, you touch my heart and my soul, and I wish that you will never leave me and we will be there for each other always. But this is a all around good poem for all people with such great friends that they will always cherish.
8/5/2002 c1 119Silent Dreamer
aww i like this.

"don't be surprised if I defy death or walk through fire to save you"

that reminds me of the quote "sometimes friends go through hell the best thing you can do is take a seat and go through it with them" or somethin like that. my brain isn't fully functioning today. i've gone through hell and back so many times with my friends. good poem i like it so much.
17 Page 1 2 Next »