for Everything is Grey

12/3/2002 c1 DragonsEclipse
I like it. It runs smoothly. Keep it up! ^_^
11/27/2002 c1 Wrong Name Tag
Yes, weird, but in a good way. Nice use of repetition

-Jessie
10/22/2002 c1 53Impressionist
umm...sounds like a take-off from "blue" by eiffel 65. buttt..I'm sure it's not. anyway. interesting.
10/13/2002 c1 52Princegino
i see the perspective...u have a understanable perspective on life! me lieks alot!
9/7/2002 c1 52Munku-JGSPTV
oooo! very intruiging. Now, ot only am I imagining people as clouds, or features of nature, I'm imagining them as colours too!
9/5/2002 c1 7Relena Peace
Oh gosh, I know that feeling. It's like everyone and everything just went...weird. No one is for real anymore. Nothing is comforting (sp). Nice poem, very nice.
8/29/2002 c1 xurbandecayx
hey there,

YOUR summary is wrong! he he. This is really good. I only wish I could write like you! I love this one! 'He is lonely, He is grey, I am too' I love that.

On another note, I just really wanted to say cheers for all of the support you've given me, it means a lot. It's strange to me, how... I don't know how to explain this. I feel that I am not a good poet or writer, yet you seem to think I am, which is strange because I know that you are a true poet. I make no sense... but when have I ever?

Oh, and by the way, you were right. It was purple. :)
8/15/2002 c1 34Aidlyn
Another eloquent masterpiece! I like these kind of poems! You inspire me to write more poems, and I am awaiting the next one from you!
8/14/2002 c1 17PH34R M3
It's really good.
8/12/2002 c1 Gnat10886
hey great poem, short but sweet. Check out my poetry sometime
8/12/2002 c1 22Gevo