for Stupid Pixies

tee hee hee...
9/2/2002 c1 26Jade the Expert Predator
*falls over laughing hysterically*
8/26/2002 c1 DBZ Lover
This may sound strange, but WHAT IS A PIXIE? I've never heard of them. From the looks of the reviews they know what they are but not me. Couldyou tell me, I don't want to be left out in the cold. By the way, Great Story.

DBZ Lover

AKA

Nee Nee
8/26/2002 c1 Wasting Time
lol, love the story. Very amusing. Except I like pixies! ::sits in a padded room saying how she loves pixies:: eh... i shouldn't eat sugar early in the morning... :) anyways, funny story :) hehe... ::frolics away like a weirdo::

-Jessie
8/25/2002 c1 11Lime-Spritz
Pixies, pixies, pixies. I wanna step on 'em! Mwahahahahahaaaa!

Too bad you couldn't have the little bouncy guys on this site. Ah well.
8/14/2002 c1 10sleepy fox spirit
*giggles hysterically and falls out of her chair* *sits up and eats a cookie* I love this! Right away I could tell you wrote it, and I can see you reading it out loud. This is damn funny! Stupid pixies! Actually, pixies are well known for their trouble...*grins and eats another cookie*

It's Matthew Perry! He plays Chandler on friends. Matthew Perry, dammit! He's in a new movie now...Saving Sarah, I think it is. Never mind.

I love this! I love this! *eats a cookie* Okay, now off to the other story...*marches out with the bag of cookies in tow*

~ Draco ;)
8/12/2002 c1 13Jumping Peanut
Hmmm it came out as one big paragraph. sorry about that. I didn't write it like that so don't be mean.