for Just One Sunrise

4/27/2006 c1 Alaina
I love this and I'm so happy that Claudius found the peace he was looking for, even if he didn't know it. I've only started Latin this year so I wasn't able to translate everything. Basically all I was able to get was 'no night' and I know that mox is soon. If you're feeling generous I'd love to know what it all meanslove lots Alaina
3/25/2006 c1 Black Eyed Peas
Wow amazing story
3/6/2006 c1 14gillian-raine
besides the story which i liked something thing else caught my eye...

"Mt. Pinatubo"

Pinoy ka ba? nagtataka lang, kung oo, um... i also write about vampires... if you could check my pieces out... no problemo thanks :D
12/1/2005 c1 kutelizzy
That was really cool becuz I love vampires and also write about them too. Brilliant idea! Write on!
10/23/2005 c1 40T41N7
Awesome story! I love vampire stories! I think you could have done a little more with the priest's death, or built that character a little more. It seemed like you had tried to go a little bit into his mind, but didn't really build a reader/character relationship to make his death a big deal. If a character with no background or depth is 2D, and a well-developed character with a strong bond to the reader and a deep and intruiging personality is 3D, then that preist is like Tekken; he has visible depth, but that depth is never explored past the point it is simply shown that it exists. Claudius Leigh, continuing on with the previous analogy, is like Paper Mario. He had a past and an attitude that the readers peice together, but his personality is never truly explored, and he has a very small relationship built with the reader. However, Claudius was certainly built well for such a short story, which I know is difficult. You did a great job. (I hope you didn't take any of this as flaming, because I simply meant it as help for future stories. It is very hard for writers to know how deep a character they've created is, because the writer knows everything about them and created them, so every character is deep to the writer. Just trying to help you out.)
10/8/2005 c1 Lunar Solstice
Very nice. I really liked the ending, it was a good touch.
7/26/2005 c1 1Pheo
that was pretty good i like it :) keep up the good work!
7/19/2005 c1 Guest
i want a sequel.
7/4/2005 c1 8closet rebel
aw... that was so sweet! the vampire who wanted to be good! i liked it a lot, and i hope you write a sequel!
4/14/2005 c1 2Jenniexb
Very good short story, thank you for sharing it with us readers.
1/20/2005 c1 1Erryl of Pirs
That was very good. shall be waiting for another.
11/23/2004 c1 Lestats-vixen
Wow. Your story is so good. Update soon. Cause I love it! *wink*

Tori
9/25/2004 c1 2LaDiNi
very very good story! well written, it could have paragrafs you know? I liked the character of Cladius (good name to) and I just loved the way he died Like a man not a demon! so poetic!
7/8/2004 c1 6Moon Wolf Girl
Wow, yeah, i know I'm writing this, like, 4 freaking years after you published it, but it was REALLY good! They should put this in a Literature textbook! It's so awesome! Other people besides FictionPress users should read it! It totally symbolizes how there's good in all of us, even a servant of the Devil himself. Wonderful! Keep up the good work!
~*Moon Wolf Girl*~
5/25/2004 c1 2Amarilus
Very good story. It would have been longer had he lived but it was very good. All well written as well described. It seems almost as if you were Claudius and telling the story with a 3rd person point of view.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »