for Not Again!

12/2/2002 c4 8Dijitalkitty
This is really cute! The layout (script) takes a little getting used to, but I really do like it now.

please continue!
9/23/2002 c4 10sleepy fox spirit
*giggles hysterically and falls out of her chair* Heehee, I like this chapter! "I look good, right" Heehee, vanity! Sorry, this is great! More more more more more more more more more! *stops to catch her breath* More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more *topples over from lack of oxygen*

~ Purra ^^~
9/22/2002 c4 11Lime-Spritz
Pretty good, but grammar needs a little work.
9/22/2002 c4 13Jumping Peanut
some typos oops..ah well you get the point..
9/21/2002 c4 XoX FeMmE FaTaLe XoX
Kudos! I like it a lot! Continue, continue!
9/17/2002 c3 sprklyprncss4
that was really good update soon!
8/28/2002 c3 10sleepy fox spirit
Did you base Mark off of me too? Don't insult short people! That was a good crack, though. Clever! I love it! Have someone fall in a hole *grins wickedly*

*purrs and slinks away*

~ Draco ;)*
8/28/2002 c2 sleepy fox spirit
Big Head Boy! Sorry, remembering Becky. Clever, and funny. Jakey has a crush! *says so in a singsong voice* I can't believe you based Cassie's mom after me! I don't care, though. It's kinda funny...

*purrs and slinks on to the next chapter*

~ Draco ;)*
8/14/2002 c1 sleepy fox spirit
*drags her bag of cookies with her and plops down on the floor, munching and scrutinizing* Cassie is you! You are Cassie! Oof! *giggles and nearly chokes on a cookie*

Anywayz, this is really cute! I like Ms. Orlee, that was pretty funny. Sounds like something I would say...wait a minute. Did you base her on me? *starts to throw a cookie, thinks better of it and eats it*

Thanks for putting me in your bio! *grins* I feel special now. Gotsa go, places to be, people to bug...*munches on a cookie*

*leaves the stage, bag of cookies in tow*

~ Draco ;)

*reappears* Did I get the part?
8/13/2002 c1 ME
Oh I should have mentioned the name Orlee is supposed to be pronounced Orlay. I was going for a french name. muah!