for Toxic Skies

1/21/2003 c1 3catmccjk
This is a poem that is so important in todays world. You bring it together really nicely, good job.
1/15/2003 c1 1Salysha
Poetry written about a real problem always works for me. With all the natural catastrophes that have been in the news lately, it is a surprise that there still is any Earth left. "We are the Earth's curse." Earth’s curse, Earth’s blessing, both apply to mankind. If you are ever planning on writing a sequel, it could well be of the current situation of possible nuclear weapons in the Far and Middle East.
8/16/2002 c1 25faery tragedy
Hey! I liked this poem. It had a good rythem. I especially liked the last sentece. So true. Nice poem. Ciao!

-Guinevere-

and Pencil Bob
8/16/2002 c1 Feathers of the Wind
hey! Cool poem! *^^* me likes, although it a little too true... oh well! Good stuff!
8/16/2002 c1 128cat-eyed-gypsy
I agree. but then again i dont really like people in general...polution, animal cruelty and so on they are kind of my cover...turns out i actualy NEED a reason to hate people! no but seriously i like this planet just the way it is, i have no desire to see it destroyed. you have a good point.

oh and good poetry :oP almost forgot to compliment you. cool style of presenting this. thats what actually kept me reading. wasnt sure at first, then saw the format and though "Cool". keep it up.

~The Cat Eyed Gypsy