for Tea with Snow White

8/28/2001 c1 J. R. Earlbecke
Hey, Rebecca, I didn't know you were on FFN. ^^; This story is great. Dark and surreal, and I can't help but feel sympathy for the old man. Beautifully written. You're a very good poet. ^_^
12/11/2000 c1 1J.T
Oh, hell, that was kind of freaky...that sounds almost like something that could happen in real life. I'm creeped out now...you have excellent talent as a writer. Keep doing it, who knows, you might get famous someday. I hope I do...(*sigh*)
10/24/2000 c1 Mockingbird Silenced
Whew... I presume this is the one you meant? Oy vey, this guy sounds kind of like Jack the Ripper, who I plan on writing a short story about, by the way. Of course, there's a difference... this guy killed because of desire and Jack did it out of repulsion... anyway, enough rambling about my pet murders... this is good. You sound like someone who might be able to really get into the mind of a murderer... fun, isn't it? ~evil grin~ You are VERY talented! Keep writing, Rebecca, because you're great at it. Ciao. -Mockingbird
10/18/2000 c1 Animorphalite
Dirty old man... but a very well-written story.
10/18/2000 c1 32Witchl3itch
okay, it was okay, pretty good
10/16/2000 c1 Kilroy
Good. I like it. Really creepy. I can almost imagine it happening somewhere, except I don't want to.
10/14/2000 c1 sue
A fire of enigmatic, provoking, mystic, and unsettling literature yet all too obscure. Vividly written. I absolutely loved it.
10/14/2000 c1 14Nuri
that was very good, it flowed very well. keep it up
10/14/2000 c1 4Black Beyond
I like this, a lot. A word to the wise... hardly anyone reads what's it the short story section... Anyways, I hope you write more!