for Mad Redemption

5/8/2003 c1 Hannah
ohh dark and sexy please write more?
1/26/2003 c5 2Jade Andrews
Awesome! Twisted!

You HAVE GOT to keep going or I'll go mad from waiting to see what happens next!
9/9/2002 c5 mandy
wow! nice chappie.. i like yvette's character.she's like a darker more evil version of me... anyways update soon k.. i can't wait to read more.
9/9/2002 c4 mandy
'most beautifulest angels' should be 'the most beautiful of angels' and thrown is spelt wrong. it should be throne. other than that the story is pretty good.. i like the twists.. u have talent ^_^
9/9/2002 c1 mandy
ok corrections.. musclous should be muscled, and the part that said.. 'my life had deceased with them' should be 'I died with them that day etc. and.. and the part 'the bed of which' should be 'the bed on which', insulent is actually spelt insolent. there are a few more but i won't bother with em... but english probably isn't your first language right? oh and besides the mistakes i like your story.. it's very interesting..
9/5/2002 c5 45Sammy- B
Hey, I liked this alot! Keep updating! Please!
9/1/2002 c5 arc-en-ciel
This story's great. I like all the twists and turns, in the plot that is. :0)
8/31/2002 c4 Sammy- B
I like this entry. I like the way the whole story turned around, surprising. Please update more!

The Sam-meister
8/20/2002 c4 9r.mai
hope you write more... that was immensely interesting..
8/20/2002 c1 r.mai
whoa...lots of excitement so far... you might want to get a beta or proofreader...there were a couple mistakes in there...i think they were typos... misreable? did u mean miserable? welps, i'll be seeing next chapters. ja~!
8/19/2002 c3 45Sammy- B
Wow...that was wicked awesome! I love how Yvette is is so hateful towards Lord Death...of course in that situation anyone would be, right? Anyway, I loved it! By the way, thanks for the reviews!
8/18/2002 c3 Crimson
This is really good. I like the plot and description used for it. It gets a little confusing because you change tenses, though.
8/17/2002 c1 2Jade Andrews
Awesome, yet so sad! I hope you plan on writing more to this! It's so strange and I want to know what sort of magic she uses!
8/16/2002 c1 QueenAmbi
That was really good! Seriously! I hope that you will write more soon! This is probabaly one of the best stories I have read in a long time.